Chapter 6 •Reversing the Spell•

LEVY'S POV:

Everyone was gathered around the table where I placed the spell book. I opened it up and flipped to the page the mystery spell was on.

"So that's the piece of scrap that made all this mess, huh," Gray said.

I huffed at his snarky comment and said, "It's not 'a piece of scrap' it's a very powerful spell!!"

"Okay okay, just tell us how to reverse it," Gray said impatient and maybe a little scared of my sudden outburst.

"Okay so all we need to do is," I flipped to another page near the end of the book "....read the spell stated in the page of reverse spells,"

They all blinked a few times.

"THAT'S IT!!!" Lucy and Juvia screamed in unison.

"Yup, here it is," I said pointing to a section in the recently opened page. It read 'Reverse Spell for Body Switching Spell'.

LUCY'S POV:

"Well what are we waiting for, let's reverse it," I demanded.

"Okay, okay let's see..." Levy replied, reading the only solution to our magical problem.

"Hurry up. The sooner we get out of this, the better!" Juvia added impatiently, I don't blame her though, I want to get my old body back.

"Yeah, how hard is it read a simple spell?" Natsu asked aloud.

"Geez guys, chill, there's a lot of pressure here. If I say anything in this spell wrong it could really mess things up," Levy shot back.

"I can't see how things can get more messed up then they are now," Gray mumbled sarcastically.

"Let me see that!" Natsu said snatching the book from Levy's grasps.

"Hey! Give that back!!! You don't know what your doing!" Levy screamed chasing after Natsu, who is currently running around the house studying the page.

Natsu abruptly stopped causing Levy to smash into his back and fall backwards on her butt.

"Ouch!!" She yelped, "What the hell, Nat-,"

She was cut of by Natsu chanting some strange incantation- the reverse spell!
Suddenly I felt really dizzy, I looked around and saw that Juvia and I were surrounded by yellow sparkly dust.

We're finally gonna be back to our own bodies!

GRAY'S POV:

Natsu said the reverse spell and suddenly Juvia and Lucy were surrounded by things you could mistake for pixie dust.

I cringed as a bright beam of light emerged from the two. The ground rumbled and the light so bright that you could feel the heat it radiated. As I shielded my eyes with my arm, the light was sucked back to the location of the two girls- who are now lying on the floor- and just disappeared.

I ran to an unconscious Juvia, picked her up bridal style and laid her down on the couch, Natsu quickly followed behind and did the same.

"What exactly happen?" I inquired as calmly as possible.

"I don't know, I didn't have time to read the fine print, thanks to someone here," Levy explained glaring at Natsu.

"Nice going there, Flamebrain!" I yelled at Natsu, tired of his stupidity.

"Hey! I was just trying to help, Ice Prick!" he shot back.

"Well it didn't help, ash for brains!"