Chapter 8 •Detention•

Congrats to vampirelover9  for winning the switched milestone contest! If your reading this I just wanna say thanks for reading this book and for all your support through out the story! Enjoy this chapter dedicated to you!

NATSU'S POV:

"Are we in trouble?"

"For passing notes in class, no...but for using magic from a forbidden spell book, yes, you happen to be in big trouble,"

We all exchanged a glance, confusion and worry visible in our faces.

"H-how did you k-know about that?" Lucy asked.

"We have are ways," Mr. G said, a strict tone replaced his usual nonchalant one.

"Wait- so the the switching bodies spell, was from a forbidden spell book?" I asked.

"Ah, yes the switching bodies spell. Thought it would be fun to switch bodies and fool around, huh! We'll do you know how much trouble you're all in?" Mr. G said.

"We didn't mean to sir! Levy showed us this spell book, then we said some weird words, then BOOM! Next morning Juvia woke up as Lucy! And- and-"

"Ms. Lockser slow down! What are you saying?"

"She's saying it was an accident, they didn't mean to switch bodies. They didn't even know it was a forbidden spell book, sir," Gray said, clarifying his girlfriends previous statement or rant..

I quickly nodded in agreement to verify ice princess's justification.

"I see, but this does not excuse the fact that you used forbiden magic. But, I guess I will just settle with just giving you detention,"

The four mages, let out a long sigh of relief.

"You know where the room is. You are dismissed and try not to get into any more trouble, I'm looking at you Dragneel," He said with his usual smirk and mocking tone.

LUCY'S POV:

"Wow, we got lucky!" I exclaimed as we walked down to the hallway to the detention room.

"Yea, well this is Mr. G we're talking about, I'm like his favorite student!" Natsu said, his thumb pointing at himself like he's a big deal.

"Yea right, Flamebrain! Favorite student my ass!"

"What was that, snowman!"

"What'd ya call me, ash for brains!"

"Ugh! Really guys, fighting at a time like this!" I said annoyed.

"Hey, Ice prick started it! " Natsu whined, glaring at Gray.

Gray scoffed and was about reply but his blue haired girlfriend, who had been unusually quiet, intervened.

"Gray-sama, just let it go," she said tugging on his sleeve.

(Lol Frozen reference :P)⬆️

He glanced at the girl and then back at the pinkette, "Okay.... I'll let slid this time, fire breath,"

He looked down at Juvia and smiled. She smiled back and nodded, agreeing with his actions.

Finally we reached the detention room. I pushed the doors open, which revealed a classroom, but inside was a very unusual sight. At the desk in the front sat the supervisor, which in this case was Ms. Mirajane, but that wasn't it, the suprising thing was who was sitting in the front row.....

"Erza?!" We all flipped.

What was the school president doing in detention? She turned around and her eyes went big, that's when I noticed she wasn't the only one in the room. Right in the desk next to her sat Jellal Fernandes.

NATSU'S POV:

"Erza!" we all shouted.

"Yes, that's my name. What do you want?" she asked.

"What are you doing here," I asked.

"And with Jellal," Ice Princess added.

Erza faced suddenly matched her hair.

"Uh, we.....um..."

"We got in trouble," Jellal clarified while blushing.

"How?" Lucy and Juvia said at the same time.

"Well, uh.....um," Jellal said, exactly like Erza.

"PDA!" Erza screams, her face somewhat representing a tomato.

"Huh," Ice breath asks.

"PDA. It means public display of affection, Gray-sama," Juvia points out to her boyfriend (Icicle loser).

"Ooh," Lucy starts in a teasing attitude, "so you and Jellal were doing a little kissing action in the halls, huh,"

The two blushed red with embarrassment. They shouldn't be though, I mean they've been dating for almost 1 year now (you're welcome Jerza fans).

"Gruvia, NaLu! Get to your seats, detentions is starting," Ms. Mira yells-wait what did she call us?

We quickly rush to random seats, not wanting to anger the demon teacher.
Their seats are like this:
N L
G J

The angry aura around her was replaced by a cheerful one, "Ok, thanks! Now you guys know the rules, no yelling or horseplay. Anything else is ok *wink*"

We nodded, agreeing with the terms. She smiled then walled back to the front desk.

"What the hell did she call us?" I turned and asked the group.

Juvia giggled, "NaLu, it's your ship-well canon name, a combination of Natsu and Lucy's name," (Wow. Juvia, future matchmaker)

"Oh, I get it!" I said.

I turned back around and glanced at Lucy. She was looking out the open window while the wind blew, making her golden locks sway.

NaLu, huh?
I like it.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys! Sorry for the late update, but school has been a pain! So much homework and projects and it's only the 1st quarter! Anyways I hope you liked this, I tried to put more NaLu in it so yeah there ya go NaLu fans :P.

P.s. Did anyone see Once Upon A Time last Sunday?!?! I'm still processing all that happened. *Spoliers* (@lann-chan don't read -_-) omfg they're in Camelot, Emma's dark, Merida's in it, and Zelena's pregnant (well that's not new but still)! I can't wait till next Sunday! Hook is bae <3!!!!

-Tiana🌹