Chapter 10 •Christmas Time•

GRAY'S POV:

"Merry Christmas!" We greeted as we walked into Lucy's house.

Natsu was already there, lounging on the couch watching tv with his blue cat, Happy asleep on his lap, while Lucy was working hard in the kitchen.

"Merry Christmas, guys!" Lucy replied, as she fished a tray of cookies out of the oven.

She rushed around her kitchen dropping the cookies on the counter. She then quickly tended to a burnt looking leg of lamb (or whatever you guys have for Christmas dinner)

Juvia and I dropped the presents we were holding and stared in awe as Lucy ran around setting the table at lightning speed.

"Umm, Lucy, do you need some help?" Juvia asked, worried about her friend.

"Nope! I'm fine just getting the finishing touches," she replied.

When she finished, and calmed down, we walked into the living room and placed the presents we brought under the tree.

We made our way to the living room. Natsu glanced at us as we entered, finally acknowledging us.

"Oh, hey ice princess, Juvia, what's up?"

"Hey who you calling ice princess fire breath!"

"Obvious you, who else?" Natsu retorted cooly.

Soon those two began their usual bickering.

JUVIA'S POV:

Not wanting to be caught in the crossfire of their quarrel, I made my way into the kitchen where Lucy was. By then she had finished setting the table with a ton of food.

"Wow, Lucy sure did make a lot of food," I said sweat dropping.

"Well yeah, considering the amount of food the guys consume I had to make a lot, plus, I also had to make enough for everyone else coming," she reasoned out.

I nodded my head in agreement, "speaking of which where is everyone?"

Erza, Jellal, Gajeel, and Levy were supposed to come also, so we could all celebrate Christmas. All of their parents (with the exception of Juvia, Gajeel, and Natsu since they don't have parents in this.
my poor baby's D:) were at a Christmas party so they allowed us to spend Christmas together.

"I don't know, they should be here by now," Lucy replied and as if on cue, the doorbell rang.

Since the boys showed no signs of getting the door, I made my way to welcome our friends in. I swiftly opened the door and greeted the four people outside the door.

"Merry Christmas!" I said, as the entered.

"Merry Christmas!" Levy and Erza said, giving me a hug.

Gajeel and Jellal just smiled and headed to the living room where the other boys were and put their gifts under the tree. Gajeel soon joined the fight and Jellal just stood there rolling his eyes at their childish behavior. I couldn't help but do the same.

ERZA'S POV (wow this is the first time using her POV in this story):

Us girls were hanging out in the kitchen and the boys were in the living room. Lucy's house was very nicely decorated, there was a huge Christmas tree where the boys were and then the rest of the house was covered in bright lights and other Christmas-y decor.