Chapter 7 •In Trouble•

JUVIA'S POV:

The sound of my alarm clock made me wake up from my slumber. As I smacked the snooze button to stop the dreadful beeping, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror hanging on the wall right next to my Once Upon a Time poster

(A/N I'm a huge OUAT fan can't wait for the new season to come out, *spoiler* Emma's evil now noooo!!!!)

I heaved a sigh of relief when I saw my reflection. I smiled as I slowly recalled what happened last night; we managed to switch our bodies back and Gray-sama said that we are dating!!!
I never thought so much excitement could happen in one day.

My smile fades when I remembered that today is a school day. I took a quick shower and changed into my uniform.

As I walked downstairs I saw Gajeel sitting on the couch in the living room watching some Psych re-runs.

"Morning," I said stifling a yawn.

"We'll looks like someone's tired," he chuckled, not even bothering to returning my morning greeting.

"But I guess that's expected, considering the time you had last night,"

I sighed, "Levy told Gajeel didn't she,"
I got a pop tart from the cupboard and placed it in the toaster.

"Yup- so what was it like being in bunny girl's body?"

"It was....interesting?" I said questioning my choice of words as the toaster shot out my strawberry filled pastry. I grabbed it and took a bite.

"Juvia wouldn't want to do it again, that's for sure," I said.

Gajeel turned off the tv and stood up, grabbing his backpack and slinging it over his shoulder he started walking towards the door.

"We should probably start heading to school." He said stopping at the door to put his shoes on.

I nodded while swallowing the last of my pop tart and brushing the crumbs off my hand. I slipped my shoes on and grabbed my backpack as Gajeel opened the door and we walked out into the snow filled town.

I looked up to the sky as the snowflakes fell gracefully from the sky, hoping to have a normal school day.

LUCY'S POV (morning):

"Lucy, wake up!" My mom yelled for the fourth time, this time coming up to my room and pulling the covers off of me.

"Ugh," I groaned, while desperately trying to pull my covers back up so I could go back to sleep, but my mom had other plans.

I hissed and covered my eyes as the suns rays infiltrated my room. I dug my face into my pillow to protect my eyes from the dreadful glow that now illuminated my room.

"Oh no you don't!" My mom said, grabbing my leg trying to pulling me out of bed as I claw at my mattress trying to grab hold of it.

I finally give in and my mom leaves me to change.

When I get downstairs my mom has already prepared some breakfast me me. I gobble it down- earning a comment from my mom about eating more lady like- then grab my backpack and head out the door, yelling a goodbye to my mom.

Soon the big arched sign saying 'Fairy Tail Academy' came into view. I walked through the gate, passing the courtyard, and into the school.

"About time you got here!" A familiar voice said, startling me.

I turn to see school president, Erza Scarlet. Erza is one of my bestfriends, she is a nice but often scary girl with red hair you won't forget.

"Hey, Erza, what's up?" I asked as we started to walk to class together.