Chapter 5 •Can We Reverse It•

Quick A/N here, I just wanna say thanks to all the people reading this and everyone who votes and comments it really give me the motivation to write more!! Also I'm on vacation rn so I won't be updating that much, not that I have even when I wasn't on vacay. That's all enjoy the story!!!

GRAY'S POV:

"I'm not Juvia, I'm Lucy!!" She screamed.

"Huh!" I said.

"Juvia and I switched bodies,"

"Why would you do that?" I asked, confused.

"We didn't do it on purpose!!! We read a loud this weird spell in a spell book Levy found and it switched our bodies," she explained.

"Wait if you and Juvia switched bodies then..Natsu gonna confess to the wrong person!" I said in realization.

"Yea...wait....Natsu was gonna confess to me!!!!"

"Yup, anyways lets go find them, I think I know where they are,"

We started walking to the location where I think they are. It was a little awkward but all I could think of is what to say when I actually confess to Juvia.

NATSU'S POV:

"Natsu, here's the thing," she started.

"I'm not Lucy,"

"What?!" I said shocked "if your not Lucy, then who are you....are you Lucy's evil twin sister!!!!"

"What! No I'm Juvia you idiot!" She said.

"Oh, it would of been cooler if you were her evil twin though,"

"....."

"But anyway, how did you get in Lucy's body and if your in Lucy's body where is Lucy?" I asked, now taking the situation more seriously.

"Lucy and Juvia switched bodies so Lucy's in Juvia's body and it happened when Lucy and Juvia read this weird spell from one of Levy's spell books," she explained, talking in third person again.

"Interesting so that means both Gray and I just confessed to the wrong person. Dammit, I have to do all that again!!"

"Well, Natsu did a pretty good job of confessing there--HOLD UP, Gray was going to confess to Juvia!!!!!!"

"Mmhm," suddenly I saw two people walking up to us and recognized them as Gray and Juvia, well Lucy.

"Hey guys, pretty interesting day huh!" I commented.

"Yea, I assume you know about the whole switcharoe thing." Gray asked
I nodded my head.

Gray looked at Juvia and smiled, she smiled back. I took a glance at Lucy and caught her smiling at me. I gave her my signature grin and a blush appeared across her face, well Juvia's really.

JUVIA'S POV:

It was silent for a while as we just stared at each other. I decided to break the silence.

"*clears throat* we probably should see if Levy's got anything on how to reverse this" I said and gestured to Lucy and myself. Lucy laughed.

"Haha yea, your great and all Juvia but I'd really like my body back," we all laughed at her comment.

"Same here" I said. We then walked towards Levy's house.

LUCY'S POV:

I really hope Levy got a way reverse the spell. Like I said before I have nothing against Juvia and her body but I would really like my own back.

I still can't believe Natsu confessed to me-well Juvia, but it was meant for me! I looked around, we were almost to Levy's house. Natsu is walking next to me and Juvia and Gray are in front of us.

"So..." I started " you uh confessed to me huh?"

"Yea..." Natsu replied "I know it was to the wrong person, but my confession was great,"

"I'm sure it was, and you know if the offer is still up, once we get this whole switching-bodies thing over and done with I would love to go on a date with you,"

"Really!"

"Yea of course!"

"Well I'll take you up on that offer when your not in Juvia's body, no offense to her,"

"Haha that's ok bnw I know what you mean,"

GRAY'S POV:

I was walking next to Juvia while we were walking to Levy's house. There was awkward silence. I looked to my left were Juvia is and admired her features. Suddenly she turned to face me, making a slight mark of pink etch onto my face.

"Um well..." Juvia started, our eyes locked and we stayed there awhile before she continued "Gray confessed to Juvia huh?"

I looked at her " Yea and it was a pretty good confession if I do say so myself, " I whispered leaning in close to her face.

She turn red and look a little wobbly which put a smile to me face knowing that I have that effect on her.

"W-well that's a shame Juvia missed it," she replied confidently (except for the stutter) after regaining her posture.

"You know," I said with a smirk, within the same few inches near her face " I could maybe do it again, to the right person this time, so don't go switchin' bodies with anyone,"

"Trust Juvia, she will never want to do this again!"

I chuckled at her. My eyes left her face and returned to the front where Levy's house stood.

Juvia and Lucy quickly ran forward to the door and knocked ferociously as we trailed behind them. The door opened revealing a petite bluenette with red rimmed reading glasses and a book in her hand, that I assume is the spell book.

"You guys are just in time, I think I know how to reverse the spell!!!" The bluenette, known as Levy said with excitement, either because her friends can go back to their normal bodies or because of the fact that she found the way to reverse the spell.

We all went into her house.

"So how do we reverse it!!!" We all scream once seated on her couch.

"Well" she started as she sat on the chair across from us. "---"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger!!!! You'll find out how they reverse it later and remember I'm on vacation for three weeks in England so I won't be update any better than I did before.