one- carter

Grange College

Grange College.

Springfield, MA.

Grange College is one of the best schools in the country.

It gets as much buzz as some of the Ivy Leagues, except it isn't an Ivy League.

Academically.

When it comes to academics, Grange gets a lot of buzz. Some of the best scientists, politicians, doctors, lawyers, they all went to Grange. The people that come here aren't all smart, but when they leave the college, their IQ normally increases.

Sports.

Sports at Grange is a big thing. Not just male sports, female sports too. Not just football, there's buzz for volleyball, hockey, swim, basketball, and my personal favourite, soccer.

In summer there's this thing Grange has called 'Celebration of the Sports'.

You know in elementary, junior high and high school you'd have a sports day. It's like that. Kind of.

All the sport teams, freshman through to senior, have games.

But you play sports you can't really play.

So the entire soccer team would have to play a basketball match against the football team. This summer, the football team won. Next summer we'll get them back.

Anyway, you can tell I like sports the most.

Grange itself.

The grounds at Grange get buzz.

When you search up nicest college campus, Grange comes up. First.

It's nice I have to admit.

I don't admire it very much because I'm only on campus when I have practice, or journalism class. But freshman year when I was less busy I found it really fucking nice.

I owe a lot to Grange.

An escape from my parents, my friends, the fucking chicks, my growing love for soccer and peace of mind.

When it comes to my parents, I wouldn't say we're close. At all.

Brian and Lauren Grant have made my life a living hell from the age of six and above.

They were alright below the age of six.

Boring, but alright.

Married, pretending to be happy, smiley, considerate, and they checked every box for a standard American family.

That was until my mom left.

She left without a reason when I was six, then came back when I turned seven.

I guess it's considerate she came back, but when people typically leave, they don't return.

Lauren Grant, didn't get the memo.