four- nova

Last night actually ended up being my version of fun

I successfully pissed off Carter Grant without even realising it. I realised after, when he started giving me dirty looks from table we were all sitting at and then a drunk Bree explained.

Jason Dean. That's the captain of the hockey team's name.

He asked Carter about him putting in a good word for him. Obviously, Carter didn't for whatever reason, probably to piss me off, but Jason came and spoke to me anyway.

Jason is a nice guy, but he has an issue. His issue is all he can speak about is himself. He's not even interesting. I don't think I've ever been so bored talking to a guy.

At least when I talk to Carter I'm entertained by seeing him get all annoyed, his jaw clenches and his eyebrows furrow. It's entertaining and it's not just about himself.

Jason doesn't have one interesting thing to say about himself and it's a real pain to listen to the most boring stories in existence.

To end the conversation I didn't have to do much. I said I was the designated driver of the night and had to watch Bree. Jason seemed to believe it.

I'm also pretty sure Carter was pissed because I told him some blonde was looking for him and she was pissed. There was no blonde, I just thought, why not annoy him? He was with a girl anyway, a girl that was too pretty for him, but she didn't seem to like me very much.

The entire time she was standing beside Carter, she was trying her best to be all touchy and she was glaring at me. Glaring at me the same way I glare at Carter. It's not fun when you're on the receiving end.

A recurring thing that happens when a girl is with Carter is they never seem to like me very much. 

Including the ones who become 'friends' with me just to get to him. They never ever seem to like me. I don't say anything to them, or anything about them, not much anyway, but they seem to hate me.

I'm nothing but nice to the girls, most of the time.

The worst thing I've ever done is when a girl pretended to be friends with me to sleep with Carter and I told her she'd be better off jumping out of Carter's bedroom window and praying for God to save her, rather than hope I ever talk to her again or hope Carter will call her back.

That's not even that bitchy. It's a fact. Carter is never going to call her and I'm never going to speak to her again.

Whatever. 

Carter probably bitches about me to the girls. Either that or he just sleeps with psychos.

Anyway, seeing I somehow got under Carter's skin made my day.

Even if all the attention was on him for half of the day.

When we walked into the bar everyone started cheering for him like he'd fixed the world hunger problem. He scored a fucking goal.