twenty three- carter

Sleepovers are a loved thing that have been around for years

So why did I hate the fact Nova and Rie wouldn't stop singing all night to some Rihanna song? Maybe because once again, I've lost sleep due to Nova Chetti.

Or maybe it was because Theo and Mateo decided to willingly join in and go into Nova's room for a bit.

I can't even have a sleepover with a guy friend that'll piss Nova off, mainly because I live with a few of them.

Nate won't leave Romi at home, which is understandable.

Stoke, Zack and Noah are a package deal.

Cody, he's fucking Cody. He'd have more of an interest in Nova than he would me.

Philip would much rather stay in the comfort of his own place.

Every other guy on the team is either a freshie or I speak to them once in a while.

So my point has been proven.

And the other kinds of sleepovers I have.

I can't.

I don't have class again today, so I'm stuck here all day.

With Nova.

I'm not on anything, but I'd swear she's being nicer to me.

I kind of miss Nova hating the ground I walk on. I'm not into some weird kinky stuff where I want her to hate my guts.

I only miss it a bit.

I however, am enjoying her smile.

Her lips were designed by fucking angels.

Or maybe by the fucking devil instead.

Making me have to look at those pretty lips of hers every day but never ever giving me the opportunity to let me put my lips against them.

Only some kind of evil would make a guy have to endure that.

I'm pretty sure Nova and Rie are downstairs with the rest of the guys. I just need to bother to get out of my bed.

I throw my sheet off me and grab the nearest shirt to me I can find.

I don't think Levi would be too happy at the idea of me walking around shirtless in front of Rie.

He has some poorly hidden thing for her.

I don't know if him or Rie realise we can all see they act different around each other. But if they do, they don't care.

We've all left them to their own devices though. When the time comes, the inevitable time, I'm sure Levi will actually do something.

Or Rie.

You never know.

I pull the shirt over my head and leave my room to see everyone in the kitchen.