three- carter

We won our game

We won our game.

And, not to sound like a jackass, I'm the reason we won.

I scored a goal about half an hour into the game and after that goal no-one else scored.

You know I don't care if I sound like an ass, we won the fucking match, because of me.

I'm not trying to inflate my ego or anything, I'm not the best at soccer or anything. I just have a right to be proud of myself.

I don't have parents who care enough about me to come to a game.

I have a sister who is somewhere in Italy with her boyfriend Matt.

I currently have no-one apart from my friends and myself.

My friends have already told me they're proud so that leaves me. Leaves me to be proud of myself.

After the game Coach Hart gave me a pat on the back and told me I'd done well.

I guess I have coach too.

Even if he pretends to be ice cold. He secretly loves me. It's obvious.

Coach Hart is a guy from The Bronx. His accent is similar to Nova's, except it's a lot less cute and a lot more deep. He used to play MLS, until he stopped. 

I don't know why he stopped but he did. 

Now he coaches the Grange soccer team. I think he secretly loves it, but he likes to pretend to be in a shitty mood all the time.

He's a good guy though.

And a great soccer coach.

After I spoke to coach, Nova went over to speak to him.

Why? Because Nova's dad and Coach Hart are good friends. So because of that he knows Nova.

He actually likes Nova.

He doesn't act all made of ice around her. I've seen him crack a smile at her before and even laugh.

 I'm currently in the changing room with the guys and Nate's telling me about how his little sister Danice is coming to Jordan's today.

"She's coming with some freshman friend of hers. She said her psych major isn't too bad yet. Look out for her if you see her man." Nate tells me.

After Romi, or maybe joint with Romi, is Nate's little sister on his scale of importance. He loves her more than he loves most people and he cares about her a lot. It's sweet.

Sometimes I wish I was an older brother. But then again, I wouldn't want any other kid to have to cope with what I had to cope with.

"Yeah I'll look out for her man. Never met her, just seen pictures, but sure." I joke and Nate laughs in response.

Cody comes running in the changing room his hair all wet. "It's pouring outside guys, lucky it missed the game."

The weather has been up and down all day. I don't know why but it has. It has been in the colder side than the warm side but I didn't expect rain.