twenty six- nova

TEO: Thanks for flaking puta

ME: WOW. I have never flaked, it's just he needs help

TEO: Sure he does. BULLSHIT.

ME: Are you guys coming back soon?

TEO: It's over and Lev decided to do another thing at ours.

ME: Okay, see you soon

TEO:

Mateo is acting as if it the end of the world that I missed one practice.

One.

I have never missed one.

It's understandable that if I miss one for once, there's a reason.

But no, it seems it's not understandable.

"Marketing." I put my phone down and smile at Jude.

Jude is pretty good at marketing but I mean, I am better.

So when he said he needed help, I said yes.

It's not like I don't feel bad about missing practice, which they know I hate by the way, because I do.

"What had you so entertained?" Jude asks me and I dodge the question.

Mateo does like Jude, I think.

Not that I really care who Teo hates, but there's no reason for him to be so fucking pissed.

He can catch a ride with Stoke or with Rom.

Or he can just walk. It's not that complicated.

"Boys." Jude laughs deeply and puts his arm up on my bed while I stay still on the floor.

"Wow Nov, you speak to other guys?" Jude puts on a voice and whispers fakely.

I roll my eyes at him and laugh slightly. "I mean I live with four, so yes, hate to break it to you Gra- Jude."

What the actual fuck just happened.

Jude raises his eyebrows at me and looks torn between a smile and a frown.

I raise my hands to my mouth and Jude just shakes his head. "It's fine Nov, you live with him. You were going to say the wrong name eventually."

"I was?"

Yeah what Jude is saying would be the reason that makes the most sense.

But it'd be a scapegoat.

I hate to say it.

I really hate to say it.

But ever since the elevator I haven't been able to stop thinking about Carter.

I can't seem to get past the fact we almost kissed.

I've replayed the scene hundreds of times in my head and what would have happened.