thirty three- carter

I need to get out of this club

I'm not addicted to sex or anything, I can live without it.

But the fact Nova Chetti isn't in bed with me lying on top of me with only a bedsheet covering the two of us, isn't fucking fun.

I didn't even want to come to leave the hotel.

Now I'm stuck here.

Nova is grinding against Rie to that Magic Mike song.

Bree is being twirled around by Stoke who is just chuckling at her.

Levi had to take one of his weird ass phone calls so he's outside right now.

I'm sitting here next to Cody who is saying too many words for my liking right now.

It's pretty bad how often I'm in a situation where I'm watching Nova from afar.

If our friends didn't suspect something going on, I'm sure one of them would have reported me for some kind of stalking by now.

No-one can blame me though.

Every guy who has seen Nova thinks she's the fucking definition of perfect.

That's soley based on her looks.

But I know Nova Chetti.

I know her laugh, and how she likes her bacon slightly burnt, the way her smile gets bigger when she's talking about something she enjoys.

So can you blame me?

No, you can't.

Her and Rie's dance replays in my head.

It was so bad.

They clearly didn't take dance when they were younger.

But she looked happy. Genuinely fucking happy and it made me think I'd like to see her like that for the rest of my life.

I'm twenty one and I sound delusional.

A month ago I didn't even care if any girl but Siena and my friends were happy.

Now I'm hoping that I get to see a girl happy for as long as she's in my life, which I hope is a while.

A very long while.

Fuck me.

I should listen to what Cody is saying.

He's bouncing up and down in his seat, and he hasn't even had a drink.

No, he's not had drugs either, he's just being Cody.

"Yeah man." I nod and place my hand in the gap between the two of us.

"So you think it's fine if I continue pursuing Nov?" I snap completely back into reality.

"No." I don't shout at him but I speak loudly. My fingers curl around the end of the seat and I try my best not to grab Cody by the collar while telling him to fuck off.