seven- carter

Nova Chetti when she's asleep and silent is a fucking sight

Nova Chetti when she's asleep and silent is a fucking sight. She looks so at peace. Like a bitchy comment couldn't leave her mouth. Not one did, until she woke up.

She looked quite nice asleep. 

Her lips slightly parted, her chest rising and falling slowly, her hair framing her face perfectly and her eyelids shut. 

The only thing about her sleeping I didn't enjoy was Cody making a big deal about it.

On our soccer team group chat all morning he's been talking about how nice Nova smells, how she likes him the most out of the guys and how hot she is. 

I said he was a fucking liar. I was fucking right.

The rest of the guys and I, have told him to shut up several times. He can't take a fucking hint. 

Not even a hint, we're blatantly telling him to shut up and he doesn't get that.

I need to go and drop Nova's car off at her place. 

The thing is once I do that I have to walk all the way to campus. I'm a fit guy, a fifteen to twenty minute walk isn't that much to me. That doesn't mean I want to fucking do it.

If I don't return that fucking car though, I'm going have to deal with Nova fucking Chetti shouting at me. I'm not fucking afraid to fight back, but fuck me she can shout. 

It's weird the guys don't think she can talk for herself when it comes to other guys. There's no doubt about it that she can.

It'd be fair of me to not return her car and leave it in a supermarket car park for her to never find, she'd do that to me. 

But I, unlike her, have some form of sympathy. If not sympathy, I don't have the energy to walk to Grange from a supermarket. I could call a taxi but there's not much of a point.

I have journalism in about forty minutes so once I drop the car off it's straight to Grange.

 I don't think there's any chance I'm going to bump into Nova, she's probably at Rizz right about now eating breakfast.

Levi is the only other guy in the apartment right now and he's in his room on a business call with his dad. Levi sometimes makes me think money can't buy happiness. He acts like he'd trade everything to do with his father in an instant just to have fun.

I love the guy and I feel fucking bad for him.

I'm near telling him that. Levi would tell me to get a grip and stop being so mushy. He would have a point.

I shut my bedroom door behind me and walk down the stairs heading straight for the elevator. 

One really sick thing about our apartment is our elevator. It isn't the one that everyone else down in the lobby uses. 

It's a whole private thing.

No awkward rides with strangers.

No waiting around.