thirty five- carter

Last night was indescribably perfect

Every second.

Every look.

From start to finish.

I don't think Nova understands how much I like her.

I mean I really fucking like her, like more than the way it's shown in movies.

I look at her and think holy shit I'm lucky she even speaks to me.

I'm lucky her room is two doors away from mine.

I'm lucky she runs in my circle.

I'm lucky she's almost mine.

She's still asleep right now.

Her hair is slightly in front of her face and she sleeps with a smile on her lips.

I think if everyone saw Nova like this they'd fall in love with her.

She looks so perfectly at peace it makes my heart skip a beat.

I wasn't lying last night when I said I'd make her a whole ass buffet if we were at home right now.

I'd fucking run to the supermarket get all the shit I need and be back in time before she would wake up and assume I just left.

I'm not moving right now though.

I don't think I ever want to move.

Nova's arm is wrapped around my side and she's moaning softly in her sleep.

"Jesus." I groan out and then she starts to stir.

I'm so stupid.

I woke up Nova up without even meaning to.

"You okay?" She still has her eyes shut and looks barely aware of what's going on.

"Fine, Chetti." She removes her arm and I get more upset than I should because of it.

"I have to get ready to meet your parents." I don't even know what the time is.

Since I've been up all I've done is look at Nova Chetti.

"Yeah I guess so." I feel around for my phone and when I finally find it realise breakfast ends in ten minutes.

Or I think it does.

"What time is breakfast over?" I ask Nova and she does that thing where she bites her lower lip.

"Like ten thirty."

"Yeah we slept for a bit too long Chetti." I don't know if our friends are up, but something tells me Levi woke up all of them, but us.

"Shit, I'm so hungry." Nova jumps out of bed and slides on her sneakers. "Get up."

I do as she says and grab a t-shirt. "You don't want a pair of shorts, or even boxers?"

Nova thinks for a second and without speaking I know she wants a pair. I ruffle through my stuff and throw her my clean boxers.

"Let's go."