first time

AUTHOR's POV
EAZY-E

summer 95'

The green chevy impala slowly pulled into the parking lot before it was turned off. It was silent between the two as they sat there, music being the only thing filling the silence. Her knees were pressed together, indicating that she was nervous, as she looked elsewhere around the car. He looked at her behind his locs and reached over, pulling her chin towards him. 'You ain't gotta be nervous Roxanne. I promise I won't do anything you don't want to do' He reassured, calming her slightly.

Roxanne was the male's best friend, ever since middle school. They've been through it all. And they were about to go through something else together, something that would change their lives. Especially the young girl's. 'I'm just nervous E' She admitted, finally turning in her seat to face him. He half smiled and kissed her forehead. 'I got you. We can take it slow' It was her first time, and she and Eric made a pact to lose their virginities to one another.

Although he had already lost his, he still wanted to keep his word and take her's. His hand rested on her knee, rubbing it to comfort her; before he slowly moved it higher. 'I won't do anything to hurt you. If you don't like it, tell me to stop'  He spoke, moving his hand higher up, getting closer to her panties. All she could manage to let out was an breathless okay, her body grew hot as he touched her. She closed her eyes and relaxed into the coffee colored seats, while he took the lead.

His fingers rubbed on the middle of panties, playing with her clit from the outside; while he kissed on her neck. Her panties became moist as she grew even more turned on with each touch, letting out low moans here and there. She was caught by surprise when he pulled her hot pink panties to the side and slipped in his middle finger into her wet slit. She gasped and hunched forward a little, making him stop. 'Want me to stop?' He questioned and she quickly shook her head. 'Keep going, please'

He did as he was told and continued to pump his finger in and out of her wetness, enjoying the sounds  as she enjoyed the pleasure. He slipped in another finger and increased his speed, drawing her closer to her orgasm. 'I-I'm cumming' She let out, holding onto his upper arm, while he continued to finger her. Her knees trembled and her mouth was closed tight as she came hard. Eric swirled her sensitive clit a couple more times before he removed his hands completely, placing his wet fingers into his mouth; enjoying her juices.

She looked at him with low, hooded eyes; leaning over to kiss him sloppily, while reaching to unbutton his pants. 'Wait' He said and stopped her, confusing her for a split second, until she saw him hop into backseat. She followed him back there, grinding on his lap as they practically ripped each other clothes off. Leaving her in her bra and panties, and him in his boxers, hat and locs. 'We can do it raw, if you don't have a condom' She spoke boldly, wanting to feel every inch inside of her. 'You sure? We can do it another time' He asked, and she nodded.

'Just pull out in time' Her back was pressed onto the cool seats, waiting for him to enter her. He slowly pushed the tip into her entrance, making her gasp once again. She cringed at the feeling, hoping the slight pain would go away. He slowly moved his hips, for her comfort, turning her pain into pleasure. 'Go faster' That pain was no longer there, and he increased his pace. His balls slammed onto her pussy, as their bodies collided. Each time their skin met, it echoed a clapping sound.

His groans and her moans filled the car, as the smell of sex stained it. Her juices coated his long dick, as he stroked in and out of her. If she knew sex would be this good, she would've did it a long time ago. Her nails scratched the middle of his back up, as she neared her second orgasm for the night. She tightened up around him and her back arched off the seats, cumming harder than before. He was right behind her, and let out his seed onto her stomach.

Once he finally caught his breath, he reached over and opened the glove compartment, and grabbed some napkins; cleaning her off. They quickly got dressed and left the empty parking lot, heading to his house where he would take care of her for the rest of the night. As she laid onto his chest, she knew that she would want to experience this again with him.