dance 4 you

LARENZ TATE
Authors POV

Foxy Brown's latest joint flowed throughout the jam packed club as Ballas, Playas and all the hoes were either on the dance floor, at the bar or getting a lap dance from the big booty strippers. Bottles were being popped and money flowed throughout the club. Tonight was gonna be a night to be remembered.

Larenz came to the club with a couple of his friends from work. He was familiar with the scenery, so he picked his favorite table, and asked one of the ladies for Cherry.

Cherry was was a beautiful dark skin girl who'd always gave him the time of his life. She wore a cherry red wig, lip gloss and she had two cherries tatted on her right hip. Her ass was plump and soft, and so were her tiddies. He loved to see her move her curvy body, he just couldn't get enough of her.

While waiting for her, he and his friends ordered a couple of shots and some wings. You can never go wrong with some boneless wings from the strip club!

As she began to walk over to his table, the DJ spun a new record. It was like she was in a movie the way she sashayed over to him, hypnotizing him. She sat on his lap, which caused his friends to hoot and holler. Have they not been to a strip club before? This was normal.

'Larenz' she dragged out his name as she turned herself, so she could straddle him. He gripped her waist and smiled brightly. His friends raised their eyebrows, but said nothing as a group of dancers came over and changed their focus. As for Larenz & Cherry, they were walking away from them and towards to back of the club, where the strippers gave private sessions.

She sat him down into a chair and closed the curtains, before going to work on him. As she did her famous moves, Larenz couldn't help but to touch her voluptuous body, which made him break the number one rule. DON'T TOUCH THE GIRLS.

She looked back at him with shocked written all over her face. But, she didn't mind. His hands felt soft as they touched her body. As she finished a humping move in his lap, he whispered in her ear. 'When you're done here. Meet me in the parking lot. I wanna take you home tonight' He said and nibbled on her ear, before sticking a wad of money in her bralette.

AFTER 1 AM.

They were on the way back to his place. While driving, his soft hands kept moving towards her gushy, which drove her wild. Cherry wanted him to do her right there in his car, but she felt like the would have more room at his place.

Pulling up to his place, Cherry looked out the window in awe. His house was huge! She knew he had some dough, but not that much! He got out before her, and opened her door. She told him thank you, before he grabbed her hand and led her inside his place.

'Wow....You're place is just...Wow' Cherry said, taking a look around.

'Cherry....' Larenz whispered in her ear from behind, palming her plump ass through her miniskirt. Cherry felt the heat rising through her body as he touched all over her body. He sent her over the edge once his fingers found his way to her honey pot.

Her knees bucked as he played with her bud. Her gushy was becoming soaked, and all she wanted to do was jump his bones. Before she could cum, he took his finger out and put them in his mouth.

'You taste, sweet' He said and kissed her. He picked her up and led her to his bedroom. Opening the door, he tossed her on the bed and looked at her with hunger and lust in his eyes, before jumping on her and ripping off her tight clothing.

They fucked until the sun rose. He had put her to sleep, but he stayed up and watched her sleep. He fingers traced over her soft cocoa body, that rised and fell as she slept softly.

She looked different to him without her makeup & her 'costumes', but this was a good kind of different. She was beautiful to him. He LOVED everything about her. He wanted to be with her every second of the day. I guess you can say that he loved her.

Cherry finally woke up. She rubbed her eyes and turned over to her side, to face the man lying next to her. 'Good morning. I apologize for the morning breath' She said with a giggle and he smiled. He pecked her lips and pushed her hair back. 'I don't mind, baby' He said warmly.

Cherry rose up from the bed and the navy blue duvet covered her upper body. She got up from the bed and began putting on last nights clothes. Once she finished, she walked over to him and kissed him softly. 'I had fun last night. I'll see you soon?' She asked and he nodded. Once she left, she continued to stay in his thoughts.

Was he in love with her? Part 2 coming up! vanitasgalore