not the one.

SUGE KNIGHT
Author's View

'So, tell me what was it like?' 'What was?' Brandi questioned the interviewer. 'What was it like being with a dangerous man like Suge Knight?' He clarified. Brandi sighed, she knew this was going to happen, but yet she didn't prepare for it. 'Marion...he wasn't all that bad until Eric–I mean Eazy passed' Brandi said, thinking about one of her close friends, who she truly missed. 'Even with the abuse?' He asked a follow up question. Brandi looked down at her small, yet visible scars & smiled softly. She wore her 'battle wounds' with pride.

'You gone let me tell the story?' She asked with a chuckle, not wanting to come off rude. 'Take it away'

AROUND 96'

'Hey Dom, is he here?' Brandi asked Suge's personal assistant, Dominique. The browskinned woman looked up & nodded. 'He's in the conference room. Should I tell him you're here, Brandi?' Dominique asked, while picking up the phone. 'No, it's a suprise. But, thank you!' Brandi responded before walking away, waving at back at her. Brandi held her trench coat together with one hand as she made her way to the conference room. Under it she wore a burgundy two-piece lingerie set & some black strappy heels. Her hair was in a high up ponytail, and her lips were glossed with her favorite cherry lip gloss.

She was here to surprise her man, but little did she know that she was being surprised too. She grabbed the conference room's door and entered the dimly light room. Smoke was in the air & music was being played lowly in the background. She walked down the long hallway which led directly to the long conference table. Suge had one of his big arms around some girl, while he used his free hand to pass the blunt to Snoop. Brandi finally reached the table, and when she saw her lover boo' d up with some ho, she frowned and dropped her hand from the trench coat, freeing her body. 'What the fuck?!' Brandi yelled startling Pac & Dre. Suge wasn't bothered one bit.

'Marion...who the fuck is that?!' She asked him while looking at the girl who was still sitting on his lap. 'Bitch, I'm his girl! Who the fuck are you?' The girl yelled to her. Brandi just smirked and took one of her red heels off, before throwing it at the girl's head. 'I dare you to say it again!' Brandi said to the girl as she maneuvered her way over to the girl, but Pac quickly got up and held Brandi back. 'Yo, B! Chill!' Pac tried to calm her down, but she wasn't trying to hear all of that.

The girl got up from Suge's lap and tried to get at Brandi, but Brandi grabbed her by her hair before dragging her out. 'What was said, bitch?!' Brandi asked while dragging the girl towards the door, before throwing her down. The girl ran towards the door and left. Brandi sashayed back towards the table and looked at the men in the room, before looking at her lover. 'Now that the trash is out, I have a surprise' She said as she dropped her trench coat, revealing the sexy lingerie. Snoop licked his lips, Pac looked in shock, while Dre bit his lip. She was hot! But, Suge wasn't fucking with it. She was showing off what was his.

Brandi kicked off her other shoe and climbed up on the table, and started slowly crawling over towards Dre. 'Since he wanna be on some bullshit, so will I' Brandi thought to herself. She began licking on Dre's earlobe and whispering explicit things into his ear, which turned him on completely. Suge on the other hand was furious, but he wasn't going to show out just yet. He yanked her over toward him, which caught her completely off guard. She looked into his eyes & saw that it was a darker shade of brown. She was in trouble.

Pac read the room, and sensed that they should leave. He knew he should've stayed, but the last time he helped someone out, they turned on him. "Imma holla at you later man. You too B' He said while motioning for Snoop & Dre to follow. Brandi smiled at him before looking back at Suge. Once they left, Suge stared at her.

'So what happened?' The interviewer asked, interrupting her story. 'I was just getting to that. Now back to the story'

Suge raised his hand and back handed her, knocking the wind out of her lungs. She was shocked, not because he actually did it, but it caught her off guard. She looked at him with anger and jumped on him, attacking him with all her might. She got a few good hits in before he grabbed her and slammed her down on the conference table. Her hands were held above her head, tightly, so she couldn't move. Her legs were wrapped around his 'waist'. They sat in silence, all you could here was their heavy breathing.

Next thing you know, Suge leaned down and kissed her sloppily. His tongue begged for entrance, so she let him through. They sat there and fucked on the table.

'So you're telling me, you still fucked him after you caught him cheating?' The interviewer asked her once she was finished. She laughed and nodded her head. 'I had something for his ass later. He got what was his' Brandi responded. 'So what happened next?'

'Well.....'

PART 2 COMING SOON.....