Chapter 15

Chapter 15-Playing Games

Morgan's POV

I woke up naked next to Oscar...Fuck, I'm just kidding. Actually, I've been thinking about Oscar lately, I mean I've been thinking about him a lot more lately. He still thinks our plan is going to work. He thinks I like Olly when it's him. Every single day that I spend more time with Oscar I fall harder and harder for him. He's making me fall in love.

There was a rumbling noise in my stomach indicating that it was hungry. So I got up to makes pancakes. I found the Bisquick batter when I seen a pink ponytail holder in the air.

"Step? Is that you?"

There was a giggle hiding behind the counter. I went around and grab Stephanie. "What are you doing up this early, huh?" I looked at her real quick. Her eyes were exactly like Olly's. "You should be sleeping."

She wiggled free from my hands and fell to the floor. "I'm not tired. Nope I'm not. Not at all. Not at all." Stephanie folded her arms to her chest.

"Okay," I said to her, and to myself, "Looks like someone has been reading some Dr, Seuss."

I began mixing the batter after I gave Stephanie some crayons and a color book to keep her busy.

"What are you girls doing?" Oscar said. As soon as I heard his voice I couldn't help but smile.

"Making pancake," I said, hoping my smile didn't peek through. "Why? Do you want to help?"

Oscar didn't say anything for a moment, almost hesitant. "Sure, I'll help." 

His warm arms were instantly around me after his answer. I tried not to smile, while Stephanie tilted her head in confusion.

"What are you doing?" I regret this afterwards.

"Don't you remember?" Oscar whispered in my ear, his lips almost touching my ear, though his breath brought  warmth to my ear. "He's right behind us." He tried again.

"Fine," I whispered back. Before I knew it, Oscar spun me around, facing him, planting a long, passionate, tongue-like kiss on me, pushing me up against the counter. But that back pain that was soon to come later wasn't a big concern at this moment.

"What's going on here?" Olly's voice shouts over the loud lip smacking.

"Umm-" 

"You didn't know?" Oscar said, really getting into the whole act.

Ignoring him, Olly locked eyes with Stephanie smiling at her and going over to pick her up. "You guys should be making out in front of my...Don't make out in front of Stephanie."

"I'm going to go grab something real quick," I said, feeling Oscar loosen his grip on me. I went into my room sitting on my bed, trying to gather up everything that just happened in these three minutes. 

There was a knock. I jumped being too busy in my thoughts. 

"Hey, what's the deal with you and Oscar?"

Fuck, I really didn't want to talk to Olly at this time and this moment. "What do you mean?" I quickly looked up at him, adding, "Do I really have to tell you everything in my life? I mean we're not even friends anymore."

"Can I tell you something about Oscar?"

"Why? So you can lie to me again. If you're trying to become besties Olly, it's not going to work."

"Just because were not friends anymore doesn't mean that I don't care about you. I just don't want you to get hurt."

"What? What the f...What are you talking about?"