Chapter 5

Chapter 5-Let's Make Everything Awkward

Morgan's P.O.V.

The Blondes, Oscar, Omar, OG, and I were all playing some card game. Felix and Charlotte were in Charlotte's room, doing only god knows what. But I don't expect it to be that bad.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE HER!" What I assume was Felix's voice said. The door slammed right after.

Everyone stop, turning around to see what all this was about. While I went into Charlotte's room.

"Hey what happen-" I stopped. Charlotte's room was a blast of pink. Pillows, sheets, even part of the walls were painted pink. "This is a pink explosion."

Charlotte looked up from her pink fluffy pillow. "Hey." She said weakly. And for the first time, Charlotte was not smile, in fact she was frowning.

"What happened?"

She waited before responding. "Felix thinks that I have a boyfriend."

"Why would he think that?' I sat at the end of her bed moving some pink fluff of it.

"Because of this stupid thing!" She raised her voice at me, holding paper ripped out of a notebook.

I took it from her hand and read it. Not saying a word after I finished reading.

"Well..." Charlotte said.

"Well..It does sound like you do have a boyfriend..I mean it sounds like he wants to back. But I believe you if you say you don't have a boyfriend. "

"Really? What if you didn't know me, would you still believe me?"

I thought her questioned was weird but I still answered it. "Yeah I guess. But If I do find out you're lying to me you'll get punched in the face." I said smiling.

"Well I'm not going to get punched in the face because I'm not lying to you."

Then there was silence-an awkward silence. I mean awkward for me. Charlotte sat there like our conversation didn't really happen. She looked up at her ceiling painted like the sky. Blue sky and white fluffy clouds. Our friendship is so weird.

"Is that okay if I leave I want to see what's happen outside. I hope there's a fight." I said, running out the door, shutting it gently.

Everyone stared. 

"Hey guys," I waved awkwardly, "What's going on?"

"Charlotte lied to me." Felix said.

"Oh shut up Felix you don't know shit!" I said without thinking. "You're making her feel bad. She ain't got no boyfriend." I went in the kitchen to get a can of Pepsi. I began to mumble to myself.

"Hey!" Omar said, making me jump. "Thanks for making it really awkward out there."

"Yeah, I seem to do that a lot, I guess." Opening the can, I took a sip of pop.

Omar went to the fridge and stood there with it opened. "Do you like OG?"

"Depends. You're not making the question very clear."

"Do you like him like as a friend of like this," Omar grabs a pop can and pretends to make-out with it. 

I laughed. "No. And don't do that ever again. You're such a fucking weirdo."

"That's called art." Omar said. "Do you like Oscar in that way?" He shook the can explaining what way he was talking about.

"No I don't even know who you're talking about." I lied. Of course I knew who Oscar was. 

"Are you sure you-"

"Why are you asking me this anyways? Did they make you do this?"

"No, I was just wondering." Omar said, innocently.

OG walks in.

"Heeeey!' Omar said. "We were just talking about you.

"No we weren't." I stated, then lefted.

I stood in the corner were someone could easily hide if they wanted to hear someone's conversation in the living room. Luckily for me it was just the right place.

"I can't believe she would lie straight to my face. She's such a bitch!" Felix said.

"Oh come on man. Maybe she isn't lying and you're just to dumb to notice." Oscar laughed at his joke, I couldn't help but laugh also. 

At that exact moment I felt like Oscar and I connect. But that's crazy, because I was smiling at the wall, thinking about how hot Oscar is. He can't see me, or I can't see him. If we did connect I would be able to feel his emotion and so would he. And that didn't happen neither. You can't connect with someone you don't know.

"Hey what are you doing out here Morgan?" 

Screaming, and I'm sure everyone in the cabin could hear, I slap OG across the face. Even though it was my fault, I shouldn't have been in deep thought, especially not in deep thought about Oscar. "Shit you scared me OG! Why do you got to be such a dumb ass sometimes."

His face dropped, frowning. 

I realized what I told myself before coming here: you have to make a good first impression on all the guys. Even when you think you won't like them.

"Sorry I come from a family that can't control what comes out of our mouths'. We have huge potty mouths. It's my grandpa-"

"What are you guys doing hiding back here?" I looked up and it was just who I needed to see. Oscar.

"We weren't doing anything." I said.

"Okay. Sure. You guys weren't doing anything. " Oscar said, sarcastically.

"Oh, no. I would never kiss OG!" I shouted and walked off. Then I realized, again, maybe I shouldn't have said that.

"Hey what's up!" Charlotte said, happy again.

"Well I'm glad you're in a good mood." I sat on her floor, facing her. "You won't believe what just happened.

A/N: So the 5th chapter is finally here! We finally got to update. 

Thanks guys so so much for the 200 reads! We honestly can't thank you all enough.