Chapter 3

Morgan’s P.O.V.

Chapter 3-Get ready to mingle

“C’mon. Let’s go. Everyone in there now?” One of the produce’s said shoving everyones behind into the school bus. Her sun-kissed skinned and pink tank top made her look tough and angry.

We all nodded, afraid if we did say anything else one of us might get killed. All of us barely could fit into the bus, plus the camera crew. My arms were pushed together making my breast appear to be bigger (Which isn’t really a bad thing), but made my back aching. Charlotte sat right next to me, comfortable and a huge smile on her face.

“What’s taking so long to get there?” I whined to no one.

“I know my back is starting to hurt.” A tan guy stuck his head out in the seat in front of me. His dark hair looked the same shade as my roots. He must have notice the confused look on my face. “Oh. Hi, I’m Omar!” He pulled his hand out of his crowded seat for me to shake. Again I looked at him but this time with a blank expression.

“Hi! I’m Charlotte! This is Morgan right next to me.” Charlotte said. “I’m sorry about her. She doesn’t really like to talk.”

I laughed. “Bullshit!” Now they gave me blank expressions. Omar turned back around in his seat-the driver yelled at him for blocking her view.

He shot back up again, facing us. “Hey Morgan?”

Dude would you just leave me alone, I thought. But I couldn’t say that to him. I have to make a good impression on all the guys.

“Weren’t you the girl that was fighting with Jeff?”

“Yup.”

His friend turned around looking at me. He had a hat hiding his face, but showing off his pale complexion. “You're the girl that got all crazy when Jeff ask if you were a virgin.”

“Well what else am I suppose to do? Sit there and answer the question.” I said, trying to move my arms in a more comfortable position.

Omar and his friend still said nothing. I mean what are they suppose to say. Yeah that’s what normal people do. just sit there and respond. That doesn’t sound like me.

Charlotte again broke the silence. “Hey do you always wear that hat?”

Omar’s friend nods and smiles. “Yes.”

“Why?”

He shrugged, then takes off his hat.

Charlotte instantly freaks out. “Dude I love your hair! Can I touch?”

“Yeah sure.” He said still smiling. “Oh, I almost forgot. My name is OG.”