Chapter 12

Chapter 12-Date Night

Charlotte's POV

This whole week has been crazy. The whole drama between Oscar and Janet. Janet was a complete bitch to everyone especially Oscar. Then There's OG who's not spending enough time as he usually does with us. OG was hanging out with Stephaine instead. Then there was Felix which everything was going good with us.

I went to my bedroom after lunch and found an envelope. My heart beated like it was it's last time, because I thought it was my ex. I opened it with shaky hands looking at it. The first thing I saw was the signature writing in big letter at the bottoms--Felix.

"huh that's weird." I said.

then walked in the hallway and all I saw as darkness. As I kept walking I seen a dim light in the kitchen, so  I did what any curious girl would have done. I walked in there.

"Hello?" I called.

Nothing, not even a shh or a chuckle.

I tried again. "Anyone there?"

Still nothing.

So  I kept walking and then saw Felix. He wore a light denim shirt, black leather jacket, and black tight fit jeans.

"You scared me. Why didn't you answer?" I asked, half pissed half relieved.

Felix laughed a sexy laugh. "I thought it would be funny to scare you."

"I didn't think it was funny I thought it was-"

Felix frowned and I knew he felt bad, knowing what I went "Sorry." Then there was a long pause. "Oh, I almost forgot. We're going on a date."

"To where?"

"You'll see." Felix says with his signature smile.

He takes my hand and leads me to the roof of the cabin. There was a movie playing and a few blankets with candles lit.

The movie was finished and we both looked down and saw the blonde girls. They were so drunk, wobbly legs and one even fell to the floor crawling crying out for help. The other two bursted out laughing--one crossed her legs trying not to pee. Then she fell to the floor rolling around on the floor like a dog wanting his belly rubbed. the last one fell to the floor sleeping.

Me and Felix sat there laughing. I felt bad but I couldn't help it it was too funny.

A/N: So hey guys we hope you like the chapter, sorry that it's so short, we'll try to update next week. And while you're waiting for the next update check out our personal fanfics on our separate accounts:

-Stuck With Him (An Oscar Enestead Fanfic) (MsFoodAddicted)

-Distance Doesn't Matter (Felix Sandman Fanfiction)