Chapter 18

Charlotte's P.O.V.

Felix lead me to the front door, where there is a crisp whit limo waiting for us. "Felix tell me what's going on!" I demanded.

He laughs, 'You're too sexy when you beg for me." 

I punched him in the stomach for his remark. Felix opens the door for me as well as grabbing my butt while I got in. "Felix!" I shouted. "Hands off!"

He shuts the door behind us. "But it's my property," He pouting his lips.

"It's only your property if or when we get married," I whisper to him, laying my head on his shoulder and closing my eyes at the thought of marrying Felix.

His breath is close to mine and I can feel the electricity between us. The soft warmth of Felix's lips slowly fall in beat with mine, then his hand touches my faces while the other takes off both of our seat belts, pushing our bodies closer to one another. 

"I love you Charlotte," He whispered for a second only going back for more. Our lips move faster as our hands explore the others body. 

"Wait," I say, looking into Felix's eyes, holding his face in my palms. "We can't do this in the car."

He groans, whining, "Charlotte you're really going to make me wait?"

I bit my lips indecisive.

"Fine, anything to make you happy," He pulled me into a hug, kissing my forehead. I again laid my head on Felix's shoulder grabbing his hand and pulling it over my shoulder. I looked up at him smiling he smiled back. I reached my lips out to give him a quick kiss before taking a nap.

I woke up to Felix shaking me. "Get up!" He shouted.

"What going on?" Suddenly worried by the urgency in his voice.

"We have to get on an airplane." I nodded still tried. We get in the airport and I noticed someone women staring.

"You're my favorite couple," the lady had sparkle in her eyes as if we were famous.

"Thanks." Felix smiles, his dimples present.

I turn around seeing six camera men behind us. how did they get here? 

"We're here."

"Holy shit," I whispered mostly to myself. Felix's arm landed on my shoulder.

There was bright green palm trees all over the place with warm thick sand to compliment the green of the leaves. It was extremely hot, even though it was dark out, the sun was beating on my bare shoulder.

We find our room Felix shuts the door behind us, throwing the luggage to the side. The entire room was all white-very chic and clean. The bed had pretty red roses in a heart on the bed.

"Come here," He whispers. I let out a squeal, jumping into his arms, my legs around his waist. Felix kisses me, waiting for me to fall in time with the movement of his lips to then carefully places me on the bed.