Chapter 3: Where's Eren?

I has been more then 2 months from the last time I saw Eren when he was yelling of his phone with his father and told me not to talk to him anymore. No one knows anything or where he ran off to. I have this guilt feeling inside of me saying I should have ran after him. "I guess Eren is a no show today, I wonder where that boy went?" Erwin said coming up to me as I look out the window in the hallway. "Who knows, I bet he is out there fighting with some people or robbing a store." Petra said leaning on the window seal. I just narrowed my eyes at her and look outside the window of the school.

Where are you brat, you have some people worrying about you, even your father, you guys just had a little fight didn't you? "Petra you can't say that, you don't know what happen to him, he does always fight but he would have been back by now." Hanji said staring at Petra a little angry. "What do you like Eren?" Petra said coldly back. "Well he just does not seem like a bad kid, it just everyone think he is, he came from Germany no one knows what he is like, one day he came to school all beaten up people think he gets into fights. I don't think he does."

"Tch.." Petra said looking away from her. I just ignore them and keep looking outside. "You two stop fighting, it's pointless." Erwin said making the stop fighting. "Damn, it is really boring today." I said walking down the hall. "Well what can you do we have school. Erwin said catching up to me following by the other two. I tried to get that brats emotionless face out of my mind, but it is not working. I sigh, I walk into gym for our last class.

I change and met with everyone else. "Is Eren here today?" Mr. Jones said. "No, he is not here today as well." Mikasa said. Mr. Jones sigh. "Maybe he transfer or something." For some reason after someone said that my heart did not feel right. What the fuck, why am I feeling like this, he just a brat for attention. "Maybe, but he would have come in with a transfer papers." some random person said. "Well he is from Germany maybe he could have left there, they have his old school record there don't they?" Armin said look up at Mikasa. she just shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, lets just leave it for now, okay class let start by running 50 laps." Everyone started to groan.

After school, and when I got home I got a text from Erwin to meet me at his place for a while so we can hang out. I walk to his house which was far away from my house mostly on the other side of town from my house.

I once I got there I open the door to see Hanji, and Petra. "What the fuck are we doing?" I said crossing my legs as I sit on his white leather chair that matches the couch.

"What can't you hang out with your best friends" Hanji said. "That is not the point, I just got home and you text me and you live on the other side of town, could you not have ask me to come over to your house during school?" I said as Petra gave me a cup of tea.

"Sorry, well we just want to hang out for a while." I sigh and stayed for 4 hours. "Well, I am leaving now you had your fun." I got up and left his house knowing that I have to walk back to my house.

I was walking down town when someone ran into me, he was wearing a black sweater, and black pants. I could not see his face. "Sorry!" He said, his voice sounded really familiar. "It's okay" I look back at him as he turn his head. I saw his eyes. I know those eyes, they were blue and green and look like dead fish eyes. He was still walking. "Eren." He stop for a second and starts to run, he turn down a street. I ran after him but once I got to the corner he was not there. "Where the fuck can he go?" It was a long street and nowhere to hid.

I start to walk down the street looking everywhere. That damn brat, where did he go? why am I caring, he left I don't even know the kid, the only thing I know is that he smokes, cuts, and he is from Germany. I stop in my tracks. I look around seeing if there is any place to hide. "Am I kidding I have been down this road for 15 minutes he would have been gone by now." I start to walk back when I saw and alleyway.