Chapter 9: Wet Eyes and Rain~

Levi and I stare at each other saying nothing. I still had my monster in my hand, but they were shaking like crazy.

This is a joke right? No he must be right. I should die, no one loves me. Why did I think he did. Did he only hug me, kissed me, and say "I love you." Just for a joke and just to be his toy?

I had a lot of things going through my mind. "E-Eren." Levi ended that long moment of silence. "Did you hear everything?" He asked. I nod slowly having a tear go down my face. He stepped closer. I dropped my monster on the carpeted floor. I backed up shaking like a injured animal.

"D-don'y come n-near me." I stuttered. Levi hesitated but he still stepped another foot. "Eren." He said in a calm voice. I started to shake. "I knew it." I said in a low voice. "Knew what?" Levi asked still in his calm voice. "T-that you n-never r-really l-loved me." I started to cry.

"Eren, that is not true, I was just saying that because they don;t know where dating." "LIES!" I yelled. More tears were falling down my face. "Your hugs, your kisses, your love. It was all just one big joke. Just lies." I said lowering my voice. I tried to wipe the tears off my face but they keep coming down.

Levi came up and hugged me but I pushed him off. "D-don't t-touch m-me." I said sobbing. "I knew it, no one really do love me. My father, my friends, my mother, you."

I didn't know what to do, the only thing I wanted to do was run. So that is what I did. I ran outside into the cold winds without my jacket. "Eren!" I hear Levi yelling from behind me. I didn't look back I just kept running. Running away.

Not just from Levi. From everything.

I ran to the corner store by the bridge I always liked. I grabbed a thing of razor and smokes. I had money that I never told Levi about. I wanted to buy him something for helping me out and everything but I know that not happening.

I go under the bridge and do what I use to do. I finish my last inhale of smoke and burned it to my skin. It felt good.

I started to cry again. I wanted to leave, I don't want to live anymore.

I started to think of a way which will end my life faster.

I went out from under the bridge it was very cold. I didn't have my jacket on me and the wind was blowing strong from where I was standing. Then it started to rain.

It just poured down fast. The river was running down the stream fast. "That's it, that is how I am going to end my life." I said to myself. I walked to the edge of the river bank. "Bye world."

Levi Pov

"I knew it, no one really do love me. My father, my friends, my mother, you." Eren said Sobbing then he ran out. "Eren!" I yelled, but he never turn around he just kept on running.

I didn't know what to do. Eren thinks I don't love him now. It is my fault. "Damn this is bad. What will happen to him." I said walking back and forth. It was cold outside as well. I was so scared.

I grabbed my jacket and a another jacket so when I find him. I ran outside.

It has been 10 minutes and I still have not found him yet. I was more worried then I was before in my life. He was the only one I love, the man I cared about. The smile I want to wake up to every morning, to see his eyes shine more then anything, his laugh I love hearing. I wanted it all more then anything in the world. He is the only thing I want. I wish I have not said those things then this would have never happen.

I was walking around a bridge then it started to rain hard. "Great." I said. I felt a tear going down my face. "Where are you Eren?"

I looked around when I saw him. My Eren. He was walking to the river bank that was flowing really fast. "Wait, no what is he doing. Is he going to jump?" I said out loud. I have to stop him. I ran down the small hill and grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him back.

I looked at his face. He had tears going down his face because of me. "W-what a-a-are y-you d-doing. L-let m-me g-g-go." He said sobbing even more. "You d-don't l-love me." I started to cry a little. He fell to the grounds on his knees.

I went on my knees and hugged him. "Eren, I do love you and I always will. You are the only one in my life that I want." He had his head on my shoulder and I can smell the sent of smoke coming off him. I lift up his arm. He pulled it away. "Please, I don't want you to look." He whispered.

I nod. He lift up his head and tried to wipe his tears away. I smile. I bring my lips closer to him. We were a inch away. "I love you." Then I kissed him.

We made out for almost seems like an hour but it has only been 7 minutes. "Eren, lets go back home." I said breaking the kiss. He nods slowly. I put the jacket around him and help him up. We walk back home in silence. He was a feet or two behind me.

We walk inside the house clothe soaked and face a mess. "Go change, I will meet you upstairs soon." I told him. He nods and do what he was told. I went into the bathroom downstairs and showered for a quick second.

I put a towel around my waist and went upstairs making sure the doors are locked. I walk into my room to see Eren putting on a shirt. I walk to my dresser and pulled myself out a pair of pj's and changed. I walked over to Eren and kissed him on the head. I then close the door and turned the lights off. I slowly made my back to the bed making sure I don't trip on anything.

I crawled in and pulled the covers over me. I can feel Eren shake from being cold. I wrapped my arms around his cold body to warm up with mine. I kissed his forehead once again. "Night Eren." I said softly.

"Night Levi."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am glad I got this one finish right after the last chapter, I hope you liked it,

Thanks for reading, I hope you have a great day. xP