Chapter 16: Questions That Can't be Answered

I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPLOADED IN SO LONG... I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON ANOTHER STORY THAT I HAVEN'T PUBLISHED YET. I PROMISE THAT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO UPLOAD THIS CHAPTER THE BEST I CAN. I haven't fully edit this btw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with an arm around me. I look up at Levi and smile. I cuddle closer. I groan a little at the pain that zapped through my body.

I wanted to stay like this in Levi's arms but I had to pee. I got up and walk to the bathroom. I finished my business.

I took my clothes off then jumped into the shower. I turn on the warm water. It felt really good. I grab the soap and wash the dirt off my body. I was surprised that Levi even let me sleep in the bed this dirty.

I grabbed the shampoo and start washing my hair. I let the bubbly substance wash out of my hair.

"Fuck, got shampoo in my eyes." I said closing my eyes from the stinging sensation. Of course that didn't do anything. I manage to turn off the water with my eyes close and get out of the tub. I grabbed a towel and rub my eyes. The stinging stopped.

I dried myself off and got dressed in the clothes I wore to bed. I walked out of the bathroom. Levi's bed was empty. I walk out of the room.

I got to the stairs and carefully went down. I go into the kitchen to see Levi pouring water into his teacup. He looks over at me with a smile. He walks over to me with his cup of tea in his hand. He places his lips onto mine.

"Morning baby." He said when his lips left mine. "Morning." Levi went to the table putting his tea down. "I'll start making breakfast. What do you want?" "Doesn't matter." I said walking up to him and wrapping my arms around his waist and putting my head on his shoulder.

"How are you feeling?" He ask. "It still hurts to breath and move but I'm doing good." I answered hugging him tighter. Levi kissed my cheek and backed away. He walks over to the fridge and grabbed bacon and eggs.

I walk over to the counter and grabbed a glass cup and over to the fridge and poured myself a glass of orange juice. I walk into the living room and sat down on the couch grabbing the t.v remote.

I crossed my legs and flipped through the channels. Stopping one of my favourite tv show, Dracula. (Dracula is an old show that ended in 2014 I think. It's a great show.)

I took a sip of the cold beverage. It felt great. Well mostly because I love orange juice. I fix my eyes back in the tv and continue watching my show.

"Eren breakfast is ready." Levi called in time as the credits start popping up. I get up with my empty glass in hand and turning the t.v off. I walked into the kitchen where I see Levi placing each of our plates on the table. I walk to the fridge pouring myself another class of orange juice.

I walk to the table and sat down. I grabbed the maple syrup and poured it on my bacon. (It is really good with maple syrup, if you haven't tried it you should. Maple syrup is also good with breakfast sausages)

"I don't understand how you like that." Levi said as I was mid pour. "I've just been growing up eating bacon like this. It's really good. You should try it." Levi shakes his head. "I'm good. It'll probably taste disgusting." I rolled my eyes. "Oh come on you don't know until you try." I smile at him.

"Come on." I said. Levi sighs grabbing his fork and picking up a piece of bacon. He puts a piece in his mouth. "Okay, it's not that bad." I smile. "But it's not the best." I rolled my eyes. I finish eating as Levi grabs my plate and go to wash the dishes.

I walk up behind him wrapping my arms around his waist and kiss his cheek. "Thanks for breakfast." "You welcome."

I tighten the hug then let go again. I walk into the living room and turn the ps4 on. (Sorry for those who plays Xboxes, but ps4 is better.) I put fallout4 in and start to play.