Chapter 10: He Hates Me

I woke up and it was still raining outside. Levi was not in the warm comfy bed. I didn't feel good so I just laid my head back down on the pillow.

My throat was dry, I was to tired to move, my head hurts, and I felt like I was going to throw up. I groan. I pulled the covers up to my chin and close my eyes. I was about to fall asleep again when I heard the bedroom door open. My eyes were still close trying to sleep. But that ain't going to happen because Levi is shaking me.

I groan and rolled over. I heard a slight chuckle in front of me. I was facing Levi with my eyes close trying to get back to sleep, even if he keeps shaking me. "Eren." He said is a low voice. "Hm." I mumbled. "Its time to wake up."

I didn't want to wake up, I was to damn tired. "5 more minutes." I said putting my face into the pillow. Levi laughs. "Nope, it is already 10:59 time to wake up." I take my face away from the pillow and open my eyes a little trying to get the light on my side for me to see.

I finally open them fully. I was still tired to move. Levi's gray eyes where staring into mine. I smiled weakly. He moves his hand onto my forehead. "Eren, you have a high fever." He stated. "Huh..." I said. "Your sick." I nod slowly and put my head on the pillow.

"Come on baby, lets go downstairs so you can eat." Levi said as I sat up. Levi helps me out of bed and downstairs. I sat at the table as Levi makes me soup. He place the bowl on the table in front of me. I grabbed the spoon and started to eat. The warm liquid going down my throat felt nice. Levi was staring at me while I was eating.

"Eren." He said quietly. I look over to him. "I am so sorry about what happen yesterday. I should have not said that." He looks down. I smile a little and put my hand over his. "It's okay. I now know you were trying to hide the fact that we are dating." He looks up at me with a smile. He stands up and kisses my head. "Hurry up and eat. I don't want your food getting cold."

I went back to eating my food. Levi takes the bowl as I make my way to the living room and lay down on the cold leather couch. It was sticking to me face so every time I moved my skin will peal off it like a sticker. It was also hot. I think maybe it was just me. I was also uncomfortable and I was trying to find a good place to relax. By the end I was in the most uncomfortable spot every. My left arm was under my body, my one leg was hanging off the couch and my other arm was hanging off the couch.

Levi comes in and just stares at me. "I am uncomfortable." I said. He laughs. He comes over and helps me out off my little mess. "You should go take a shower maybe that will help." Levi said sitting down next to me. I put my head on his shoulder and groan.

"I have to move." I whine l looked up at him as he chuckles. "Come on." He said moving his shoulder. I groan and got up. I manage to go upstairs and into his bathroom. I stripped off my clothes and went into the shower. It was rather to hot or too cold so I kept switching the water to cold and hot most of the time. I felt a lot better though.

I got out and dried my body and hair. I put some clean clothes on and went back downstairs. Levi was drinking tea and watching t.v. I sat next to him and put my legs on the couch and my head on his shoulder as he put his arm around me. "How do you feel?" He asked kissing the top of my head. "Better." I said closing my eyes. "Good." I can tell he was smiling.

"What do you want to do?" "Stay here." I mumble. He chuckles. "We have to do something, we can't just sit here." I look up at him. "Why not?" "I will get bored." He said leaning in. I close my eyes again and his lips touched mine. I sat up and I put my arms around his neck to make the kiss deeper. "Let's go for a walk." Levi said braking the kiss.

I nod and waited outside for Levi. It was a nice day but it was also a little cold. Winter was on its way. It felt like it was just right around the corner. Levi comes out making sure the door was locked. He comes next to me and we both started to walk down town. I like going up town, it was nice.