Chapter 11: One Long Day.

EVERYONE I AM SO SORRY THAT I HAVE NOT UPDATED IN SO LONG. I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH ME EVEN IF I DIDN'T UPDATE FOR THREE MONTHS. I JUST HAD PROBLEMS WITH MY INTERNET CONNECTION AND GETTING A NEW INTERNET BOX SO I HAVE TO WRITE ON THE SCHOOL COMPUTERS. Thanks for understanding, I hope you like this chapter.

P.S There might be some mistakes, just comment below if there are. Thanks :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in the living room. Petra is staying over for a few days. I don't feel like it is a good idea but she is Levi's friend and I don't want him to not hang out with them because of me. They known him longer than I did. I flip through the channels with the remote.

Nothing good was on but I kept flipping through maybe I could find something. "Eren Petra is coming over in a few minutes. Is the living room cleaned?" Levi yells from the kitchen. I look around the room to see it was spotless like normal.

"Yes don't worry, you like cleaned it five times already." I yell back. What a clean freak. But he is my clean freak. I finally found a show to watch, Izombie. Levi came in for a sec looked around then left again. He has been like this all morning. In and out, cleaning every room like the President of the America is coming over. "Levi when is Petra coming over?" I ask as he came in the room for like the 40th time.

He looks at the clock on the wall. "In ten minutes. That means get up and go get dressed." I was in my black and white checkers pj's and shirtless. "I don't want to." I lay down whining. "Eren, come on." He crossed his arms. I pout. "Fine, only because the short person will get angry with me." I smile standing up and pecked his lips. I can feel his glare on me as I walk out of the room. I went to the bedroom and changed into blue jeans, and gray long sleeves shirt.

I lay down on the bed as I hear the doorbell go off. "Looks who is here." I mumbled sitting up and walking out of the room. I slowly go downstairs and into the kitchen. Petra was sitting at the table while Levi makes some tea. "Do you want some tea?" Levi ask. I shake my head. "How are you Eren?" Petra ask smiling. "Good, how about you?" I looked at her. "Great, thank you for letting me stay here."

"No problem." Then that was the end of our chat as Levi gives her, her drink. They started talking about something I was not interested in so I went into the living room and went on my phone. I was going threw random Facebook drama like it was my daily t.v show. Lucy and her friends are fighting with some people from another school and Makayla and her boyfriend John started to fighting on how he went to hang out with his friends instead of her.

Well I kind of get that he wants to hang out with his friends, they're always together like someone glued them. I got up and went back into the kitchen. Petra and Levi were still chatting about Erwin eyebrows or something. "So where am I sleeping?" Petra ask. "You can sleep in the room Eren is using, he can sleep in my room." Levi said looking at me. "Is that okay with you?" I nod and place my phone beside him as I go to the cupboard and grab a cup. I walk over to the fridge and grabbed the carton of orange juice and went back to my cup. I started to pour as my phone went off.

I looked back to see Levi look at who it is. "Eren, it's the hospital." I nod and grab my phone from his hands and I went outside. It was cold. The leaves were almost off the trees with different colours of the leaves blows in the wind. I press and answer. "Hello?" I said into the phone. "Hey Eren." I heard a voice on the other end. "Hey mom how are you?" I ask sitting on the cold steps. "I'm good, what about you?" "Good."

"I am just going to call you thank Dawn is moving down there in a few days." I can feel her smile. "Really, why didn't she tell me?" I smile. "She wanted to keep it a secret, but I had to tell you." She giggles. I roll my eyes. "Well I have to go. Tell Levi I said hi. Bye Love you." "Libe dich Mama, Tschuss." I said in German meaning (Love you Mama, bye bye) Then I hung up. "That is the first time I heard you speak German." A male voice behind me making me jump.