Chapter 5: The Call

I just sat there as Levi told me he loved me. I never knew he felt this way, I always though he love girls. are lips were still inches part, I lean in more and kissed him as he put his hand on the nape of my neck. 

Levi Pov 

I sat there staring at Eren. I just kissed him and said 'I love you' What do I do now, I hope he does not hate me. Then the next thing I knew it that Eren leans in and kisses me back, I put my had on the nape of his neck making the kiss deeper. 

This make out seen last about 2 minute or more, are lips came apart and I miss the feeling of his lips on my already. "Eren," I said looking at him with his dead eyes still. "D-do you wanna be my boyfriend." I can feel my face heating up from blushing. I look at Eren and he was smiling showing his white teeth. This is the first time I saw him smile. My heart started to race. He nods. I close my eyes with happiness, when I open my eyes Eren looked different.

I look at his body but nothing has changes when I look back at his face my eyes wide. His eyes, there so beautiful, they were shining, they didn't look like dead fish anymore. This was the first time this happen. They were still blue and green but turquoise color. "Your eyes are perfect." I said putting my hand to his cheek. He tilt his head side ways like he was confused but smiles. "Thanks." I couldn't hold it in anymore I grabbed his shirt and kisses him.

We separated are lips and I smiled at him. "We should get to bed." he nods. I went to go get change into the bathroom as he change in the room. I walk out to see him with his pj's short but not his top, he still had scars and bruises on his body. As he lays in bed, I follow after "Your not wearing your shirt to bed?" "It's will get to hot at night." We lay there for a while.

 "Eren." I whisper in his ear. He groans. "Please stop cutting and smoking." I ask him. "I'll stop cutting but it is going to take me awhile to stop smoking." I nod. "I will help you." I put my hand around his waist and we both fell asleep in each others' arms.

Eren Pov 

"Eren, wake up." Someone said shaking me. "Hmmm..." I groan and hug tighter at the person who was in my arms. "Eren, I can't breathe if you keep hugging me tight like this." I heard a deep voice beside my ear. I groan again, loosen my grip and rolled over. "Come on Eren wake up, it is 10:02 in the morning." I heard the same deep voice as the bed behind me shuffle. I open my eyes and close them because of the bright light.

I reopen them as I sit up and look around the room. "Finally." I look over to see Levi getting out of bed. "I am still tired." I complain and lay back down putting the covers to my chin keeping me warm. Levi comes over and pulls the covers off me letting the cold air hit my body. I sat up rubbing my eyes like a 4 year old. "Morning my brat." Levi said pecking me on the lips. 

I got out of bed and stretch my back forgetting that I did not have a shirt on. "No wonder it is cold." I said as Levi walks up to me and looks at my chest. He moved his hand and starts to trace all the scars on my body. "Are all these scars from your father?" I shake my head. "I got into fights sometimes when I lived in Germany, for some reason they stayed there." Levi was tracing the last scar on the front of my body. 

I grabbed his hand and kissed his finger tips. I lean in closer to his face and put my lips to his, it was warm, and soft. We entwined are fingers together. I took my lips off his and place my head on his shoulder. "Hey, Levi." I said as my head is still on his shoulder. "Yeah." I can feel his head slightly turn to look at me. "Thanks." "What for?" I just stood there smiling.

~~~~~ 

We walk downstairs into the kitchen after getting dressed. "Hungry?" Levi ask going into the fridge. "Yeah." I said sitting at the bar counter. I rest my head down still tired. Levi cooked up some bacon and eggs. He made himself some tea and gave me a glass of orange juice. I grab a fork full of food and shoved it in my mouth. "So what do you want to do today?" Levi ask looking over at me. "Hm." I said looking at him wondering what he just said.

He just stared at me with my face shoved with bacon and eggs. I just smile at him. "I said what do you want to do today?" he repeats. I swallow my food. "Um... I don't really know, I never really gone anywhere, I only went to that park and under the bridge on the other side of town, I never really went any where else." Now that I think of it those where the only two place I really love going, it was quiet and no one there could bug me. I look over to him as he finish his last bite.

He put his plate in the sinks and turns and looks at me, he smiled. "What?" I was confused. He comes over and leans over the counter. "You have food on your face." He said putting his hand to my face and grabs the small piece of food. I look away blushing as he chuckles.

 Levi grabs my empty plate and put it in the sink and starts to wash the dishes. I walk up behind him and wrap my ares around him and rest my head on his shoulder. "Let's go to the park after." Levi said looking at me. I smile for a yes.

Levi finish washing the dishes and we left the house and walk to the park. Once we got there we walk to the tree that was away from everyone else. I walk up to the tree and sat down. "Ah... I love this place." I lay on the ground as Levi sits in front of me. "Why?" He ask putting his hand on my leg and starts to rub it up and down. "It is so quiet here, I can think." I look up at the tree smiling. Levi moved his hand off my leg and onto my cheek.

I look over to him. "I love seeing you smile even though I only started to see it last night." I smile again. Levi lean down and kissed me. I put my hand on the nape of his neck to bring him into the kiss deeper. I can feel him smile in the kiss. I sat up in the kiss putting my hand on his waist as he out his arms around my neck.

"Ring, Ring" My phone started to go off and we broke the kiss, "Who is it now?" I complain taking my phone out. "When did you get a new phone?" Levi ask, "Last month when I realized I broke my other phone on this tree." 

I look at the caller ID. 'Germany General Hospital.' my eyes went wide and I answered the phone."Hello Eren?" I heard a weak woman's voice on the other side of the call. I smile. "Hello, Mother"