Chapter 6: Love you

"Hi, Mother." I smile at the sound of her voice, she was getting better. "Eren sweetie how are you, I never heard from you in awhile." "Yeah I'm sorry mama I was busy and didn't have time, I would have called you." I look around the park as I stop when I looked at Levi staring at me wondering what is going on. "It is okay, I am just glad you are fine," I smile even more, she cares to much for others and not herself. "What are you talking about, I am always fine, you need to worry about yourself more mother, your in the hospital." I sit cross legged on the grass.

"I know that, but I just can't help it, it's in my blood, it is in your too, you always worry about other people just like me."I heard her laugh slowly, and calm so she does not hurt herself. "What are you doing now?" she ask. "I am in the park right now" "Are you with anyone?" "Yeah I am, I am with my friend Levi." she laughs again. "He sounds short." I laugh as I look at Levi, he just stared right back at me with a confused face.

I hear her laugh while coughing on the other side. "Well Eren, I better go. I will call you again" She said with her weak voice. I see Levi's face stares at me with worry but why. "Yeah mama, I love you bye." "Bye love you to." I heard and the line hung up. I put my phone away as I look down Levi grabs my faces and make me face him. "What?" I ask. He looks worried. "Eren, why are you crying?" "What?"

I put my hand to my face and It felt wet. I was crying.

Levi Pov

Eren and I got intruded while we were kissing by his phone going off. I was not to happy about it though. When Eren grabbed his phone, when he looks at it his eyes go wide but he smiles when he answers it. I heard a woman's voice on the other side. "Hello, Mother." Eren said. My eyes go wide. I never seen Erens mother before? Where is she? I never heard Eren talk about her before. A lot of things are going through my mind about Eren's mother.

He said my name, but I was not listening and he started to laugh. I looked at him. He was still smiling, but I started to get worried because there were tears falling out of his eyes "Bye mama, love you ." Then a couple of second after that he hung up. I don't think he notice himself crying.

I grabbed his face and made it looks at me. "Eren, why are you crying?" He looks at me confused. "What?" He felt his face and he finally notice he was crying. "What why am I crying?" He said trying to wipe them away but they kept falling. I hugged Eren tight in my arms. "Eren, are you okay?" I ask kissing the top of his head. "Yeah, I am." He said. "Let's go home." I said as we stand up.

We got home and Eren was still crying but not as much as before. We walk into the living room and we sat on the black leather couch. "Eren who was on the phone." I ask knowing the answer already. "My Mother." He said smiling. "I never hear you heard about your mother before where is she?" His smiles goes down but it was still there. "She is in the hospital in Germany." My eye wide, I never knew about this.

Now that I think about it I don't know a whole lot about him, I just know about his father. "She has been in there for 7 years, but she sounded better today?" He said cracking a smile, tears are still falling down his face. "Why did you guys move to America?" "It was my Mothers idea, she wanted to live somewhere beautiful, My mother she got sick again and she had to go back in the hospital. She told us to go down without her."

I wipe a tear away from his face letting me know it was his last one. Eren and I went upstairs and laid on my bed cuddling watching movies. Halfway through Eren fell asleep.

I got up and walk downstairs to see my family walking in. "Hello Levi, how was your weekend." My mother ask putting her bag down. "Mother can I ask you something?" My mother nods at my question. "Can Eren stay over for awhile, things are happening at his house and he does not want to go home right now." My mother smiles. "Yes he can, I never saw him in a while how is he?" "He is sleeping right now." She nods

"Well I am going back upstairs." Eren was awake and sitting on the bed cross legged. "What are you smiling about?" I ask poking him. "I got to talk to my mother, the last time I talk to her was when I moved here and that was about a year ago, I am glad she is safe and still kicking I am so happy." He said laying back down wrapping his arm around a pillow happy as I crawl next to him rest my head on his chest. "Well, I am glad your safe." I look up at him as he looks down at me.

I smile and come closer to his face. "Love you." He said a kisses me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if this was short, I couldn't think of anything right now, but I got it up.

I will have the next chapter done this weekend or next week.

Thanks for reading. xP