Chapter 12: An Old Friend.

(Dawn^)

It has been a week and guess what. Petra is still here. Levi and Petra always go out after supper Levi and I never get to have a normal conversation with him because Petra getting in the way. Levi is also coming home 4:00 in the morning or something like that. I thought Petra was going to stay for two nights but than she ask if she can stay longer.

I pull the warm covers up to my chin and close my eyes. The door opened and I hear footsteps coming closer to me. A soft hand was on my shoulder and shook me a little. "Eren, get up. You have to get going to school." I groan. "Come on Eren." I look up at him with my eyes. He also have never called me babe since the first night Petra and Levi went out.

I kind of miss it. "There is food downstairs. Petra and I are leaving now." He turns but I grab him my his sleeve. "Yes?" He ask. I sit up a little and look down. "Can I have a morning kiss?" I ask looking up at him again with a little blush on my face. He rolls his eyes. I not sure if it's a frustration eye roll or your cute and adorable one. He leans down and pressed his soft lips onto mine. I felt different than the other kisses we had. I open my eyes and see he wanted to go and he didn't want to kiss right now.

I back away and turn around putting my head on my pillow and pull the blanket up. "I'm sorry, I know you didn't want to kiss and  you want to get going. And you said we shouldn't kiss because Petra is here." I mumble loud enough for him to hear. I can see his reflection on the window. He was staring at me. I close my eyes hoping he will leave. I hear his footsteps leave the room as the door close behind him. I open my eyes and sit up looking at the door. I put my fingers on my lips. This was the first kiss we had in days. I look out the window to see Levi and Petra walking.

I get up walk into the bathroom and have a short shower. I turn the shower off and grabbed a towel and whip myself off and put on black pants and a long gray shirt. I fix my hair with my fingers and went downstairs after grabbing my phone from the side table. I go into the kitchen and see a plate of hash browns and bacon. I sit down and started to eat. After eating I put my plate in the dishwasher and head to school locking the door behind me.

It was a long walk. I step onto the school grounds and walk to the front doors. I go to my locker and grab my books for first period. I walk to class walking pass people who are running around crazy to get to class. The day went on and it was lunch. I was outside sitting under a tree in the front. Everyone who was outside was talking and having fun. I see Levi and his friends next to the front gates.

I just started to pick grass from the ground when my phone started to vibrate in my pocket. I grab it out of my pocket and look who it was. Dawn. A smile came on my face for the first time in awhile. I unlock my phone look at the message.

Dawn: Look up at the gate. :)

I look up and I smile even more. I see a girl with long red hair and her eyes a kind of yellow gold color. I get up and walk over to her see Levi and his friends looking at her as well. I look away from his as he looks at me. Dawn squeals and jumps up and down. "Eren!" She said hugging me wrapping her legs around my waist as I hug back tight chuckling. "I missed you." I laugh. "I missed you too." I can feel Levi's eyes burn into the back of my head.

Dawn gets down and looked over at the others making me look at them. I can tell they were wondering what is going on. Dawn leans to my ear. "Are they your friends?" She whispers. I look at her and shake my head. "No, I will tell you more later." She nods and hugs me more. "I can't believe I get to see you again, it's only been mostly a year but it feels like forever." I hugged her back again. "I know."

She giggled. "So what are you doing right now?" She ask. "Nothing it's just lunch." Dawn clapped her hands. "Wanna come hang out right now?" I looked at her. "It's still school time though." I point to the building. "Oh come on, let skip like we did when you were living in Germany. Like old times and get to catch up." I think about it than look back at the school but I just wanted to look at Levi. He was staring at me like he didn't want me to go. I turn back with a smile. "Fuck it, let's go."