Okay

This takes place after episode 19 of season 3. Sorry if I use last names. That is better for me, but I'll try not too.
Gabby walks through the door. She is where everyone else is, in the locker room. The only people not there, Brett...And Matt. He had not been at work since Gabby and Matt had hooked up, three nights ago. Three days he hadn't gone to work. Three nights they hadn't spoke. That night Gabby woke up in the morning to find Matt gone, he left a note on the counter, but it must've fell off onto the floor. Cuz' Gabby never saw it. Matt went to go buy her a necklace and some breakfast, but she was gone when he got back. Only thing left was a note to him.
I thought you were better. I thought you wouldn't leave me. I hope this is what you wanted. I love you. -Gabby.
The only thing that was scratched out of the note was love, and it was changed to loved, and that was the last time they spoke. Through letters.
Matt walked through the door. Right behind Brett. "Yeah, I know I..." Matt said, at least until he saw Gabby sitting on the bench crying. She was crying cuz' she missed him, and she didn't care who saw her. Brett walked up to her and offered a hand. They walked to the bathroom, and Gabby told Brett what she was so upset about. Matt walked in and signaled Brett out. "Gabby, I'm sorry, but why did you leave."
"I didn't leave, you were gone, and I waited. But I was called in, so I had to go."
"I left you a note, did you not get it. And what happened, was not what I wanted, I wanted to come home and spend time with you. Gabby, I love yom--" Gabby put her lips to his and kissed him.
"I'm sorry, I love you too. I love you, I...'
"I know, I know. I love you too. C'mon, let's go." Gabby's eyes weren't tearful anymore, they weren't pityful, they were joyful. Just like Matt's.
They walked out of the bathroom, hand-in-hand. They were together. Cheif Boden walked up to them, "Why aren't you ready yet?" He looked down and saw their hands together as one. "Go home, I think we got it covered."
"No, I don't want our relationship to get in the way of the job." Gabby stated and then walked past Cheif and went to her locker to get ready.
"Let the lady speak. Gotta go." Matt said, following Gabby's footsteps.
The alarm rang, and quickly everyone was ready. They ran out to the trucks and were on the rode before a minute had even passed.
"Dawson, Herman, you're with me." Severide yelled. "We're taking first five floors." Severide leaded them to the firey doors and they scavanged for any person's lurking about. No one. All they found was a dummy, that tricked them to believe it was a real person. "Get his leg." Severide yelled. "Sir, can you talk to me." He didn't know he was talking to a dummy. No one did.
"Get back, I see a bomb. Get back!" Herman screeched.
"Get out of here." Cheif said over the radio. "Evacuate." Soonly enough everyone was out. Except for Matt. He saw the dummy too. And he tried to help him, not knowing it was a dummy.
"Matt!" Dawson cried. She ran in after him, and the whole thing exploded.

Under debri, stuck. No way out. "Gabby!" Severide yelled deafingly, "Matt!" He moved inward. Closer to where Matt was. "Matt!" He pulled Matt out of the way, of which a block of concrete was gonna fall. As it did. "Gabby! Answer me!" They could barely see, but Matt didn't care.
"Dawson!" they couldn't find her, so they expected she got out.
Antonio was standing out by the fire, they had thought an arsonist had set this one. And they were ready to investigate. Only one problem, Antonio couldn't think straight. He got close enough to see something move. "Gabby!" He ran inside. Digging faster and faster, he finally reached a body. Gabby. Her limp body lay before him. "Gabby!" He started crying. "I need a medic! A medic. Gabby! Gabby! Wake up! Wake up! Don't die. Live." He couldn't think straight, Antonio grabbed Matt's shirt, "This is your fault, she went in, chased you. It's all your fault. Your a stupid idiot." Matt took the beating, just as Antonio gave the worst uppercut a guy could get and kicked Matt on the ground. Matt took it. Matt had now blamed himself.
"Antonio! Antonio, Get Off Him!" Lindsay screamed. "Get off him." Voight had to come in and break it up himself.
"It's all my fault." Matt whispered. Just as he saw a body bag, a full one. "Gabby!" He ran over to it. "Gabby!"