I do/don't

"I...I don't know. There is so many reason why I want to marry you but..." Gabby tried to finish her sentence, but was cut off by the quick reply of Matt.
"Then marry me. No buts."
"I know, and I love you, and...Of course I'll marry you. You're one of the bestest guys in the world, and I really don't deserve you."
"No." He stood up. "I don't deserve you, you treat me too good and love me all the time."
"I make you chase me, I tease you, I.."
"I do."
"I don't want to not love you." She looked at him eyes to eyes, "But I can't hate you."
"So say yes.
She looked up at the ceiling lights, 'God, please help me. Give me the right choice. Tell me what to do.' Gabby thought. The lights went out, and the first one to come back on was the one above Matt's head. "Matt. I will marry you."
"I love you."
"I love you too."
"What you said wasn't true earlier today. How calling me was a mistake."
"I know, that was irrational. I'm sorry."
"It was my fault." They kissed for as it seemed hours, in the center of the kitchen, until their alarm had went off.

"That was a tough one to put out." Casey said about to kiss Gabby.
"Was, huh." Gabby replied and pulled Matt in closer, and then pushed him away.
"What's the matter?"
"I just thought, what if you could, nevermind, it's stupid." Then she pulled him close and kissed him, again.