WTF

"Daddy, can I come with you to the firehouse!?" Lillian asked her father and did her puppydog eyes.

"I don't know, let Daddy talk with Mommy. Go play with your toys."

"Matt, put Jacob to bed. Thank you." Gabby walked into the room with Jacob, who was ready for his nap.

"Lillian asked me, if she could come to the firehouse with us, what do we think?"

"Sure, I mean, I'll be there, and you will to, and the firehouse is a pretty safe place...and it's almost her birthday, so I guess we have to."

"Okay, hand me Jake, let me take him." Matt told Gabby then walked down the hall, baby-talking to Jacob.

"Hey Lilly, so I hear you want to go to the firehouse. Guess what!?"

"I can go!!! Yay!!" Lilly was bouncing of the walls when she came to that conclusion.

(A week later, Lilly is going along with Matt and Gabby to the fire house.)

"Hey Lillian Leslie Casey, what are you doing here..." Severide walked up to her. "Are you applying for a job?" He asked sarcastically.

"No Uncle Kelly, I came with Mommy and Daddy. I get to spend the day here!" She said happily.

"Oh, well in that case hop on." He turned around and indicated for her to jump onto his back.

"I love piggyback rides." Lilly said, jumping onto his back.

"WTF. Welcome to the Firehouse."

"It's so big. Mommy and Daddy both work here?"

"Yeah, wanna see where?"

"Uh-huh."

"Matt, what if we have to go to a fire?" Gabby asked worridely.

"We...well we, how bout' we ask Boden." Matt responded in confusion.

They walked into his office and asked him. "Leave her here in my office, my wife is gonna spend the day with me, so she would watch her."

"Ok, thanks Cheif. Oh, and thanks for letting us bring her, she was really excited." Gabby stated and led him to Lilly."

"Lillian Leslie Casey!!!" Cheif Boden happily yelled out. "Is that you? I almost mistook you as your mom, you look so much like her."

"No! Daddy says I look like him!" Lillian argued.

"Okay, can I tell you a secret...come here." He responded.

"Okay...what is it?"

"You can't tell anyone, but....there is candy in my office!!!" He whispered.

"Where!?" She said happily, and the rest of the day she was content, until they got a call. And they had to go to a fire.

"Well, we better go." Gabby said.

"No mommy, daddy.....I want to go..." She started crying, and tears ran down the side of her cheeks. Her eyes were puffy, and they were filled with tears.

Gabby looked away, she couldn't see her like this. She just wanted so much to get out and stay, but she couldn't. And then Cheif Boden gave the okay for Matt to go ahead and stay with her. And Gabby was on her way to the fire. Not knowing, that just maybe, she shouldn't have brought Lilly with them to work today.

SPOILER!!!: Someone gets hurt in the next part. And it isn't Gabby. And the person that does has a 7-letter first name..