New

"Her name is Lillian. Lillian Leslie Casey. I know it's different, but me and Matt agreed on it, and well..." Gabby told Brett, she looked down at the baby in her arms, and then kissed her on the head.

"I like it. I think it is a pretty name."

"So do I." Matt said walking into the room, he had just went to go get coffee. "I think it is beautiful."

"She looks so cute." Sylvie said.

"Yeah, I know. You wanna hold her?" She gestured for Sylvie to hold the baby, but she rejected the chance. "You sure, what's wrong?"

"I don't hold babies."

"Why not?"

"When I was five, my aunt came over with my baby cousin. I was holding him, and he fell out of my hands. I promised myself, that it wouldn't ever happen again."

"Hey, Brett, you're not gonna drop her." Matt said soothingly. He had been more sweet and fun lately.

"Thanks, but um." Soon Lillian was in her hands. She was forced to hold the baby, and luckly she didn't drop her. After a bit, she handed her off to Matt, and she started crying.

"Oh, it's okay..." He again soothed the baby and sat down.

"Hey. Am I too late?" Severide asked walking through the door.

"No, it's fine. Matt you mind handing our daughter, Lillian Leslie Casey to Severide." Gabby said.

"Yeah, sure."

"What a nice name. Leslie was a good choice. I love that you honored her."

"Thanks."

"So Severide, I heard you almost gave your sperm to Leslie Shay." Brett asked.

"That is true."

"Why do you ask Brett." Matt chipped in.

"Me and Sev. have been dating for a while now."