Closer and Closer.

"The due date is getting closer every day. What is it? 3 weeks." Matt stated.

"I know, and Gabby isn't so...bitchy anymore. Needless to say." Severide said. "Oh, wait...wasn't she always like that." He said playfully.

"She is stressing me out now."

"Need a drink, molly's 9 o' clock."

"Can't, 7 o'clock though. I know that is early, but Gabby doesn't want me staying out that late, just in case."

"Dude, it is kind of like you guys have already tied the knot."

"NO..ppt. Please." He looked at the ceiling, "Oh, crap."

"Yeah dude."

Gabby walked into her apartment that she shared with Matt. She was shocked to find Sylvie, Lindsay (Chicago PD), Chilli, and Laura there. They were all drinking beers. "Hey, what are you guys doing here."

"Just saying hi, and drinking Matt's beers."

"What makes you think they're Matt's." She then looked down at her huge belly, "Ok, well drink up..." She started laughing at herself.

"You are gigantic!!" Laura stated.

"Don't you think I noticed." Gabby said. "Lol." After a few hours had passed, it was finally time for everyone to leave, and they talked that long amount of timem. Gabby had finally had fun for the first time in a long time. All Matt would do was obey her orders, which she loved, and then he drink. He was basically becoming a drunk. But somehow he would always be sober before work, no matter how much he drank.

"Matt, how are you sober, you drank like 4 beers last night?"

"Oh, you see, that's the thing, I don't drink beer."

"Yes, you do."

"No, that is apple juice in a beer bottle. If I believe it's beer, then it wil kind of taste like beer, and then I won't get drunk, but if I drink regular beer, then that's the end of me for the night..so..."

"Good point. So can I have one of your "beers" or no..."

"Pregnant ladies don't get beer."

"But you just said....whatever." She started grinning. He rarely made her laugh anymore.