Gabriela Dawson had been pregnant 2 times before. The first she lost. And the second she terminated. Now, she could have a third one. And it could be...would be Matt's. She waited for the last ten second when her phone buzzed. She looked at the pregnancy test. It said Pregnant. And this time, she wasn't terminating, or losing it. This time, she was keeping it. No matter what it took.

"Matt! Are you here." Gabby walked into Matt's apartment and saw a body on the ground. A stripper. Katya. She was dead, and Matt was no where to be found. "Oh my god." She walked over to the body and looked for a pulse. And knowingly she didn't find one.

"911, what's your emergency?"

"I...I need help, I think my friend has been kidnapped, his place has been robbed, and there's a uh..."

"There's a what." The 911 responder asked, "You need to tell us!"

"There is a dead body."

"Okay. We are on our way."

"Hurry."

"Sis. What happened!?" Antonio yelled. He had come to her side to get her statement. "How did you...Why were you here?"

"I...I don't know..I just..I walked in looking for Matt. And I saw the lamp broken and on the floor, and a vase broken and then I..." She took a deep breath. "I saw the girl. I saw her, and I tried to find a pulse. I didn't, so I called 911 and looked for Matt."

"Hey...It's okay. You had nothing to do with this. It's all fine."

"I know. I just have something important to tell Matt. You have to find him okay. If you need me, I'll be at work." Her tears died down and she got in her car.

"Hey Gabby." Sylvie said. "What's up?"

"Nothing much." She replied. "So Chilli. How you been. Any new ideas, you and Hermann?" Gabby then asked.

"No, we still got nothin'." Chilli stated.

"Okay. Cool, tell me if you got anything."

"Yeah sure. Hey Sylvie I have a question. Why do you always hop in to drive. One day I want to drive."

"Suck it up, buttercup. You are the PIC. Therefore, I drive! Ha!"

"Oh fine..."

"Okay, Gabb--You okay Gabby."

"Yeah, it's just that smell, it makes me want to vomit." That's what she said when she figured out she was pregnant. "That weird smell, it smells like pickles or something."

"Oh, well then. Let's eat some pickles huh." Sylvie said sarcastically.

"Thanks seargent sacrcastic."

"Your welcome..." They both laughed. "You sure you okay. You don't feel sick, cuz' you look like you have had a rough couple days."

"I have and I just don't feel like talking about it...so leave me alone."

"God. I was just wondering.No need to be rude. It's okay. Oh my god." Sylvie looked Gabby straight in the eye. "It makes perfect sense."

"What?"

"You're pregnant, aren't you?"

"Yes?"

"Oh, wow! That's great." She then saw the different look on Gabby's face. "Bad...In the middle..."

"No, it's good, it's just. It's Matt's and he's missing, and he's..." She sighed. "I don't know!"

"Hey, don't worry, it's all gonna be okay."

That is what everyone was telling her now-a-days. It'll be okay.