Kelly's Funeral

After Intelligence investigated the explosion, they figured out it was meant for Kelly, and that he was supposed to die. And he is, or was dying. A few days after his death, they had his funeral all ready to go. And the whole firehouse was there. They all had tears in their, eyes, and when Sylvie went up to speak the oulogy, she saw something beeping under the stand. "It's a bomb!" She yelled. Everyone rushed back, and they all ducked and covered. Once the bomb exploded, they looked around and seen a man holding a clicker about twenty feet back. Matt and Boden ran up after him, and grabbed him and tackled him. A week after they arrested him, they all got a surprise when they returned to work. Kelly Severide was up and thanking all of them, and then kissing Brett. He told them how he was only pretending to be dead so they could trick the dude into believing he was dead. They all were very surprised but continued to do their duties. They all did what they had to do, and enjoyed being on the job and returned to the life they loved. They all had their ups and downs, and continue to, and now....the show will continue to tell a different story.

Thank you for reading....I'm glad I had so many readers.

Read my next Fanfic coming out Saturday, Blue Bloods: EJ & JR
A Fanfic about Officer Edit Janko and Jamie Reagan. Also including other relationships that have to do with the other characters on the show.

THE END