Part 2

"It was Jacob. He took them!" Gabby stated.

"Gabby, he is our friend, why would he...?" Matt said what Antonio was thinking.

"Remember how me and him got in this huge fight. Well...somewhere in the conversation, he had said just because you can't buy happiness, doesn't mean it doesn't come with a price."

"But we will need to get a warrant, so we will need more evidence, but othernthsn that, but we could get him." Antonio stated.

"Thanks!" They said in synchronization.

_________________________________________________________

Almost to the end of the day, they met up with Brett and severide, who were now happily married, and they went to Jacobs house. He was home, and you could hear Jacob Casey inside. So they broke in. Only to find a Giant fire. Firehouse 51 was on scene in less than 4 minutes and they quickly got the children out. But when it exploded, Gabby, Severide, and Jacob (JAY) were still in there.

"Happiness comes with a price. If you want Matt to be happy, you sacrifice stuff, the price, and now you are sacrificing yourself for his happiness. So I was right, but what you don't know, is that sometimes, karma just gets you, like it'll get me, but it won't, yet." Jay said,

The place exploded, and Matt looked to the building with worry. But a minute later Severide walked out carrying Gabby. And a week later they were all back to normal. Brett found out she was expecting a baby, Severide won the lottery, in life, and money wise. And Matt and Gabby, well that day, was their final, horrible adventure, that they almost didn't survive. And it was their final day of unfortunate moments. The rest of their lives would be a long time, but ey would have it together, and they would have it. As a family. As a couple. And as wonderful people.

And OCTOBER 13th (season 4 episode 1 airs) would be a day they would never forget, the day their children we're kidnapped.

SO EXCITED FOR SEASON FOUR!!!!
OCTOBER 13
IS
GOING TO...
BE SO AWESOME! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

The end.