Jacob and the gang

"Hey, Dawson, did you here, new candidate just arrived, go say hi." Severide ordered, not in a mean way though.

"Sure, thing." She walked into the kitchen and introduced herself.

"I'm Jacob, friends call me Jay." He replied to Gabby's greeting.

"Oh, well I don't consider us friends just yet."

"Why not? Am I too sexy?"

"Well you are not a shy guy...but sure, we'll go with that."

"Some people tell me, not to act on my instincts, what do you think?" Jay asked Gabby.

"If you believe its right, or..." Then at that moment, he pulled her close to him and kissed her. Jay was hot, nice brown hair, good muscular build, but yet Gabby didnt get the chance to pull away, not before Matt walked in on them kissing. He clenched his fist and punched the guy.

"Dude!? What the hell!?" He shouted.

"Matt!" Gabby yelled, "we aren't dating, its over...anyway, I wasn't gonna date him anyway, he kissed me, I don't like him more than a friend." In Gabby's mind shenwas thinking, 'Matt loves me, and Lillian, and he wants us to be together, but it can't, well...it could, but should I..Nah.'

"Gabby, I'm sorry, I just love you, and I love Lilly and I miss you." Matt stated.

"Can we talk about this later?"

"NO GABBY, WE CAN'T, I don't care if I'm making a scene, I love you and that's all that matters."
_________________________________________________________________________________________

"Mommy, that's a great story...what happened after?" 5 1/2 year old Lillian asked.

"Well, your dad, Matt and I we got back together, and had you baby brother and sister."

"How come I don't remember Jamie and Jacob being born?"

"You were so young, and so..."

"You." Matt walked in and blurted out, "As a baby, you cried and pooped all the time, it wasn't funny."

"Your father's right, you did." Gabby added. Matt was holding Jamie, their 1 year old, and Jacob, their son was 3.

"So how did you guys meet, you and daddy?"

"That's a whole other story sweetheart, but its time for bed so....Goodnight." Gabby told her daughter.

Chicago Fire: Dawseyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें