Fallin For Ya

"How long, like three months?" Severide asked looking at Sylvie.

"Yeah, That sounds about right." She responded.

"That long?" Gabby said, "How has no one known about this?"

"I did, I just couldn't tell you." Matt said.

"Oh, well, that's great, I'm happy for you guys." Gabby said.

"Yeah, we are in love." Kelly said.

"We are?" Sylvie asked.

"I am, I love you."

"I love you too." Brett replied.

Three Months Later

"Matt can you get the baby?" Gabby asked, listening to Lillian wine. "Now. I can't stand to hear her like this."

"Why don't you get her?" He asked questionably.

"Because I always do. And besides, we all know that she loves you more, now please go."

"Yeah, whatever."

"Hey my brother is coming over in a bit. I won't be home, he is gonna babysit her. After he leaves, you can too. If you want." Gabby stated from all the way across the apartment. "I'm going back to work."

"Yeah, I guess I'll have to too."

But there is one problem, how are they going to be together on the same truck. Or are they? Or maybe is one of them at a different house now.

"Hey Sylvie. How you been? What about Severide?" Matt asked, wondering where his friend was.

"Oh, yeah, he is good, same here. Listen about Gabby, I know she wants to stay at this firehouse and all, but sooner or later, chief will find out about your relationship, and..."

"Yeah, I know."

"Yeah, and that is exactly why I'm becoming a paramedic...again." Gabby said walking up behind them. "Chilli said she was leaving, and I want to be with Matt, I guess."

"What do you mean you guess?" Matt asked frantically. "You guess, you want our child growing up, split between the both of us."

"No, but I don't need some man to help me around, and I sure enough don't need a man at all to live."

"Fine, then leave me alone for all I care. Let's see how far you get." Matt said. Walking away. "I want your stuff out of my apartment by tomorrow."

Gabby walked away too, and Brett just stood there in disbelief, "What just happened?" She asked herself. "I guess I'll just..."

"Chief, me and Lt. Casey have been dating, we just broke up though. And Chilli is resigning, so I'm going to be paramedic, and not so I can be with Matt, but because, I feel like it would be too difficult..." Dawson couldn't finish her sentence before Boden interrupted her.

"I don't need some life story, I get it." He replied. "Thanks for lettin' me know."