How It's Supposed Work.

The next day came, and they needed another story to tell Lillian so she could fall asleep. So they decided to tell her how they came to have Jacob and Jamie.
"Well, you were, I don't know, 2. And we were going out on a job." Matt stated, as he sat down next to her bed.

(Into the flashback)

"Firehouse 51, Squad 3, Ambulance 61, Explosion on Carleston St." Everyone heard over the PA.

"Load up! Quick!" Severide yelled through the Firehouse. He hurridely got into the truck and was on his way to the explosion. Matt had arrived at the explosion 1 minute before him. And Gabby and Sylvie were in the Ambulance behind them.
"Everyone, spread out, check for Survivors!" Matt yelled loudly. "Gabby don't go in the...." before he could finish his statement, Gabby ran into the building, Sylvie right behind her.

"Look around Sylvie, look for anyone." Gabby stated.
"Hey, I got somebody!" Brett shouted, "Over here!" They started removing the rubble off of the man, he was wearing a leather jacket and looked a lot like her brother. Because it was her brother.
"Antonio, Oh my God!"
"Gabby! That's now how the defibrillator is supposed to work!? Here let me." Sylvie shoved Gabby out of the way. "C'mon Antonio, don't die!"