💙first day🖤

fluff is friend comforting just so you know

and agust is...well you should know.

also bold text wont be sexual or mean in this story only others(will be used for moondrops voice)

BAD GRAMMER IM SO SORRY!!!!!

bit of shipping in this so-

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Suns POV:

it was my first day! i was so happy to meet new people as with being nervos at the same time. i put on some cloths that fit my style to show people what i really am like. i grabbed my headband with pointed triangles on it and put it on my head as fixing my hair. "ugh! stupid curly hair!" i say getting angry. i deside to leave it how it is and walked to my bus stop. i wait a few minutes as i see the bus. the doors open as i take a deep breath and walk inside. i was scared to see about 20 kids on the bus. i started to walk to my seat as i see 2 kids sitting alone needing someone to start a conversastion. "hello!" i said sitting in the seat across from them. "h-hello.." a girl with white hair says. "whats your names? mine is sunrise!" i say to them again. "my name is chica....and this is my friend freddy..." chica says. "thoses names fit your choice of style...i like that!" i said to them. "it fits yours too sunrise! kinda like the sun." freddy says to me. freddy was less shy like chica was but i kinda knew it was not her first day. "whats wrong chica?" i ask her. "nothing....its just that my mom has been sick lately and i have been home alone taking care of my little brother...(dose not seem like nothing to me)" she says sobbing a bit. me and freddy hug her trying to comfort her. when we get to the school we all walk out of the bus and talk for about 15 minutes about the schedule. "so advisory 7:45-8:20 1st period UA 2nd period then 3rd period lunch break 10:30-11:00 finish 3rd then 4th period 5th period and snack then 6th period and to end the day 7th period UA??? did i get it right this time??(this is my school schedule no joke)" i ask after saying the schedule. "yes!! you did it!! now just remember that for the rest of the year!" chica says as freddy gives me a thumbs up. i start to blush in embarrassment as they cheer for me, mostly chica. i look behind them to see a group of 3 people walking over. "uh...who are they?" i ask pointing to the group. before they could turn around they get pushed over by 2 of them as i get held up by the neck to a wall. "a-agh! i-i cant b-breathe!" i said trying to pull the persons hands off my neck. i look to see a guy almost my height but a bit taller  that looked like me but with a moon style. "lisien to me you little SHIT! i dont know or care who you are BUT i know i wont like you.....to happy and cheery...." the guy says to me. i start to tear up as he throws me to the hard ground by the neck as my head starts to bleed. "heh....pathetic..." the guy says before walking away with the other 2. "w-who...*cough* was..*cough* t-that.." i said coughing out blood. "no time! we need to get you to the nurse!" freddy says as chica and him carry me to the nurses office. 

Chicas POV:

i felt bad for sun....it was his first day and he already got targeted by....him..... "will he be okay..." i ask freddy. "i dont know..." freddy replys. i start to tear up a bit wanting to yell.....and it slipped out.."WHO THE FUCK THINKS THEY CAN BULLY SOMEONE ON THERE FIRST DAY!? EVEN WHEN THEY ARE GOD DAMN NICE AS HIM!! HE. DOES. NOT. DESERVE. THIS!!!!" i yell out banging on the wall. i start to cover my mouth and fall on the floor crying as freddy just stares at me. freddy got down and hugged me. "shh....you have also been through alot....lets get you to your dorm and when hes okay i will bring him up to you to chat....okay..?" freddy says as i nod.

Suns POV:

i woke up as my eyes get used to the light above me. "w-where am i!? freddy!? chica!?" i said looking around. i saw a nurse walk up to me. "honey are you okay...." she asks as she checks a bandage on my head. before i was gonna say something freddy broke though the door and hugging me. "sir! i said i was gonna call you in!" she says. "sorry....i just had to check on him..." freddy says as the nurse leaves. "who....did this to me..." i ask pointing at the bandage on my head. "moondrop...." freddy says angry. "whos moondrop...?" i ask. "he is the guy that beat you up and hurt you.." he answers me. i start to relize who he was. "why....did he target me...?" i ask again. "well, moondrop and his 2 friends roxanne and monty and all bullys and they mostly picked on me and chica. monty picked on me and roxy picked on chica, which left moondrop with nobody. but intill he heard about a new kid aka you, he knew that you were his target. so he picks on you." he says as i tear up. "W-WHY ME?! I DID NOTHING!! I-I-I JUST CAME TO THIS SCHOOL LOOKING FOR NEW FRIENDS!? NOT DRAMA?!" i said crying and yelling. freddy hugged me and brought me to the dorms. "huh? where are we?" i ask. "you are skipping today. also chica wants to talk with you." freddy says trying to be careful with him. i was a bit down that im skiping on my first day but i understood why. 

*time skip cause i did not want to write a WHOLE talk again.*

Suns POV(again):

freddy brought me to a door. "whos room is this?" i asked. "yours." freddy says tossing me the keys. "oh! thanks!" i said to him but he already was gone. i opened the door to find not much but a gaming set, glow up stars and moon/galaxy pictures. my roommate must love outerspace! i desided to get my stuff set up with pictures of the sun, some of my cloths and a few books that i like to read. after i was done i layed on the bottom half of a bunk bed which i knew me and my roommate shared as i heard the door open. "THAT BITCH!! telling me i cant go in my own dorm. SO WHAT! i dont give a damn shit!" i heard a familiar voice say. i look over to see the moondrop guy. i did not know i was staying with him!? he noticed me and got pissed. "GREAT! THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE SUNSHIT!" he yells at me walking over. "w-why are you h-here!" i said trying not to cry worrying on what he was gonna do to me. "im skipping 2nd period dipshit.." he says to me pinning me on the bed. i look at him blushing a bit as he looks at me not to disapointed. "l-look! please g-get off! im not dealing w-with this...." i said trying to push him off me. he gets off and sits in his chair at his desk spinning to face me. "so...whats your name idiot.." he says looking at me as im still a bit flustered. "s-sunrise...but you can call me sun...if you like..." i said looking away kinda mad and sad. "alright then....sunrise...." he says as we both stare at each other for a good minute. "hey...if you dont like me....why are you being nice now..." i ask him. "because i can....got a problem with that sunnyboy...." he says in a bratty ton. "ugh....mood.." i said crossing my arms. "mood? MOOD? IM NOT IN A GOD DAMN MOOD ALRIGHT!" he says getting out of his chair. "anger issuses....i can work with that..." i said not impressed. a few minutes passed as me and moondrop fight and yell at each other. we both pause and here the bell ring. as moondrop walks to the door about to leave he pauses and looks back. "game on......sunrise..." as he says closeing the door. i knew...we were at WAR.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey!

its me the author!(you can call me regan or by my user)

i just wanted to say...if anyone i know finds my wattpad stories....

im gonna get questioned...

anyways i need ideas-

1423 words