💙A little talk💙

ALL SHIPS

no more abuse? 0-0

i write the warnings before the story starts so idk what is in it or whats not but idc-

---------------------------------------------------------------

Suns POV:

it was again a normal day as i woke up got ready and head out of the dorms. i was walking to my locker to see a note in my locker. i took it and opened it up, it read...

Dear Sun,

meet me, roxy and monty outside the school at 3:00.

nothing bad will happen...i hope.

from the one person that loves you the most, moondrop.

i was cute how he ended the note but i was kinda nervous about what roxy and monty had to do with any of this crap. as i walked into class i sat next to moon with the card still in my hand. "see you found the card mhm?" he said looking at me. "oh yeah i did.." i said scared. "nervous huh?" he said to me. "yeah...i guess im just a little scared.." i said looking down. "well....if they do anything to you...i will make them regret it....okay...? he said holding my rist. "okay...thanks<3" i said giving him a peck on the cheek. as class started i got a little bored in the middle of it but i tried my best to stay awake.

*Time 2:48 PM*

after all the classes ended for the day i desided to meet up with moondrop so we could walk to the rest. i waited a few minutes as i saw moondrop. "hey darling~ ready to walk over?" he said having his hand out for me. "sure!" i said grabbing his hand. when we got to the area we were metting in moondrop let go of my hand. "why did you let go?" i asked him. "i dont know what they will think of us together..." he said nervous. "well if you say so! lets go!" i said before walking to them. "hey! wait up!" he said running to me. we looked around the corner to see roxy, monty...chica and freddy..? "hey guys?" i said questioning why chica and freddy were here. "uh...hey sun!" chica and freddy both said to me. "why are you guys here? i thought it was just me, moon, roxy and monty!" i said tilting my head. out of no where monty and roxy kissed chica and freddy. "o-oh!" i said as moon covered my eyes. "dear...im perfectly fine with looking at this-" i said as his hand was over my eyes. "dont care." he said still covering my eyes.

Moons POV:

as roxy and chica, monty and freddy were all making out i was covering suns eyes even tho he was fine with seeing this. after a few minutes of them making out i desided to let sun see again. "sooo~ we all....MAY be.....dating." roxy said. "heh- yeah- we see that-" i said to them. "more like YOU see that-" sun said looking away. "alright alright! im sorry~" i said giving him a kiss. "GAY!" chica said pointing at us. "ey shut up lesbian!" sun said blushing a bit. as we all started laughing a bit freddy walked over to me and pinned me on the wall holding my neck. "dont hurt sunrises feelings....got it bitch..." freddy said serious. "okay! monty get your damn boyfriend off me!" i said struggling. "sorry man- hes just strong~" monty said teasing freddy. "ew" sun said looking at them. i walked over to him and grabbed his chin. "darling~ do i need to give you a punishment~" i said in a flirty tone. "M-MOON!?" sun said red asf. everyone was looking at us and some making barfing voices. "suck my dick if you dont like me flirting with sun." i said looking at the 4. "alright bitch! LETS GO!" monty said joking. "ALRIGHT! CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!" i said joking back. "heyy! only i can suck moons dick!" sun said pushing us apart. we all looked at sun as i was blushing so damn much. sun also started blushing on what he just said. "i said too much..." he said looking down.

*Time 4:28PM*

we were all talking for a while as we saw the time. "OH SHIT! ITS 4:28!?" i yelled to them. "LANGUAGE!" Sun yelled to me. i grabbed sun knowing that we were supposed to be at our dorms at 4:20. "Moon? you good?" sun asked me. "WE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE AT OUR DORMS BY A FEW MINUTES AGO!" i yelled as i ran with sun. "what!? why tho!?" sun asked. "i invited someone and i dont want them to think im tardy!" i said scared. 

Suns POV:

tardy? why did he mean by that? the word spinned around my head intill i asked another question. "who did you invite?" i asked. moon did not answer and just turned red in embaressment. as i asked lots of questions he kept running faster and faster. when we got to the dorms he opened the door and i saw who he invited. i was in shock not knowing why he would invite him....that trader....that basterd....that bitch ass hoe.....

"hello......

"father..."

--------------------------------------------------

CLIFHANGER YASS

i was to tired to write anymore-

BUT TOMORROW I HAVE NO SCHOOL SO I WILL WRITE ALL DAY!!!! and or read but idc

also i drew more strippers on fnaf sb and i even drew r34 sun and moon- H E L P-

ngl bottom moon is very horny in my OP

885 words