💚Last Day Of School And First Day Of Fun💚

💚=everything :)

THIS HAS FLUFF, ANGST AND SMUT 

so this will be a long story

maybe.

--------------------------------------------------

Suns POV:

today was a choice day since kids had places too be and others had to just get out, of course me and moon had too leave for our first day at the daycare, i was SUPER exited! "Moon! Moon! Hurry up! i wanna get there right before 2PM(Start of work hour)!!" i yelled as he was finishing with the last of his things. "alright! i heard you already! fucking chill." he said rubbing my head a bit messing my hair up. "remember! no swearing in the- hold on...I NEED TOO MAKE RULES!!" i said grabbing a notebook from my bag. "ugh what! don't they already have rules!?" he asked in anger. "well yes. but those are the work safety rules! like no smoking, sex is not aloud in public eyes, no swearing around younger guests(mostly 1-12) and lastly no tresspassing or deleteing secuirty footage unless you are part of secuirty or for inportant reasons. breaking them would have the authorities involved(the last 2)." i said as he nodded. 

*Time skip into drive*

moondrop and I needed to make tinyyyyyy errands which gave me a bit of time too make my rules list. "okay....#1 no swearing in daycare #2 no turning off lights unless its naptime for kids scared of dark #3 no hurting kids #4 parents must pick up kids at 6:00 PM if time pasts after 6:30-7:00 PM authorities must contact parent and trace to them. seems good too me!" i said happy and proud of myself. "they seem like good rules...but what if they break the rules?" moondrop asked me. "then....they will be banned from the daycare!" i said as moon ruffled my hair. "haha, your full of yourself." he said which made me blush a bit. 

*at the daycare 1:24PM*

Moons POV:

when me and sun got to the daycare his eyes filled with joy and when i mean filled i mean FILLED. he was running all around not leaving ANY part unexplored. "MOON! THIS IS SICK!! wait! there's a note?" sun pointed out on the desk a yellow sticky note. 

it read: dear sun and moon, hello! as you may see, the daycare is closed for the day. you may explore the daycare and get your rooms(in case stuck inside after hours so not much needed) set up for your stay! you should know the rules so no need for that! your uniforms are in your lockers upstairs in your rooms. have a great day! - boss.

it was amazing to see that we even got rooms! we both walked up to our rooms and saw the uniforms in the lockers, they were actually good(no need for photos ya'll can picture what they look like! made up or what the canon ones are). we did not want to get changed into them so we stayed in our normal outfits. "Moondrop?" sun asked me. "Yeah darl?" i answered. "can we explore more of this place? i wanna know every corner of this place!!" he said in a joyful tone. "eh sure. but lets be quick." i said as he ran out, so cute.

Suns POV:

i ran out of the daycare SUPER fast! i was so exited to meet other workers!! last time i meet the DJ, he went to our school and i knew him since middle school, his real name is mike but he went by DJ MM(DJ music man ig). sadly he cant talk(idea from another sun x moon story from the creator so credit to you!) which means no jokes for him to laugh at :( but he dose do sign language, and i'm find with that! oh crap moondrop! i left him back there :(. 

*Back with moondrop*

"hey moon! sorry i forgot you....i'm sorry!!" i wined. "ha! its fine babe, next time don't?" moondrop said as i nodded. "good" he said back again.