💛just a sip....💙

smut(ofc)

GAY YASS

partying

swearing(ofc)

drinking

ENJOY

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Time: 2:37 A.M sun*

Suns POV:

i woke up to loud thumps outside the dorms. as i got up i saw moondrop was not in his top of the bed. i started to walk towards the sounds to see chica and freddy standing in shock infront of the doorway to outside. "hey guys! whats that loud soun-" i said before pausing seeing why they were so shocked. infront of the dorms there was a party going on with very bright lights and loud sounds. "who even let this happen!" chica said watching all of this go down. freddy on the other hand...he was running to the party yelling "FUCK IT!". "come on chica...it may be fun..?" i said holding out my hand to her. "okay..but if we all get introble im blaming the dj!" (human dj music man) she said grabbing my hand. as we walked to the party we got more scared. "hey you go find freddy imma go see if moondrop is here...okay?" i said to her. "okay...thanks.." she said before wandering off. as i walked to see if moondrop was around i caught my eyes on some alcohol. i walked over not knowing what i was doing. i grabbed a bottle of alcohol and looked at it. 'just one sip....' i thought to myself. i took a sip and it tasted....good...? after a while of drinking more i passed out and fell asleep.

Moons POV:

i was walking around the party going on intill i heard someone shouting for freddy, it sounded like chica. i walked over to her screaming and found her right away. "hey chica..?" i said tapping her shoulder. "oh! moondrop!" she said in shock. "wheres sun? is he still in his dorm?" i asked her. "oh no! he wondered off that way to find you." she said pointing the way. "oh thanks.." i thanked her. i left to find sun as i looked around, i found a table in the back with a lot of packets of alcohol on it, i found sun right next to the table passed out with bottles next to him. i walked over and picked him up and brought him to the dorms to put him to rest. "you really drank a lot damn..." i said putting him on his bed. as i walked back to the party i felt a tug on my leg. i looked back and saw sun pulling my leg like he wanted me to stay. "p-please....dont l-leave..." he said pulling me down. i hoped into the bed with him as we slept for a little while.

*30 Minutes pass*

i woke up feeling strange, like something was tugging a part of my body...but in a god way. i look next to me to not see sun and as i look to he if he feel i felt a tap on my leg. i looked to where i felt the tap to see sun sucking me off. "S-SUN!? WHAT THE!?" i said red asf. "i had to get it out...sorry~" he said before continuing. not long into the sucking i came on his face and mouth. "look whos messy now~" i said cleaning most of the cum off of his face. as he licked most of the cum of his face and my dick he got up taking his pants off. he lined his hole with my dick as he sat on it as my dick entered him. "a-ah~" he  said starting to bounce up and down. "for someone as drunk as you...you certainly are not struggling~" i said to him as he kept bouncing. as he kept bouncing more pants and moans escaped his mouth louder and louder. "a-aH!~ i-iM~ H-HaH!!~ c-ClOsE!!~" he said as i helped him bounce more. after a few minutes of him bouncing he came on my chest as i came inside him. we put our pants back on and layed next to each other passed out. "gn babe~" i said pulling him close. "night night moony~" he said back. we cuddled ourselfs to sleep as everyone else partyed.

LATE BONUS:

Chicas POV:

as i walked back to the dorms not able to find freddy i heard sounds coming from one of the dorms. as i walked to the sounds i heard moaning from dorm 231(aka sun and moons dorm). i knew whos dorm it was so i covered my ears an ran to my dorm to fall asleep. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IM SO SORRY FOR THIS SHORT CHAPTER!!!!!!!

i promise i will make the next one longer and i will make it valatines day theamed so!!(even if it was a while ago idfc)

741 words