🖤who is this...?💙

sun agust

[🪴] = flashback(will be at beginning and end of flashback)

protective moon?

GRAMMAR

idk what else-

--------------------------------------------------------

Suns POV:

as me and moon get to the dorm we walk inside and sit on our beds going to sleep.

*time skip*

i wake up to a notification from someone on my phone. i open the phone to see a message from someone named sage. "whos sage?" moondrop asks looking at my phone. "moon- dont look at my phone." i said pushing his face away(i taste blood in my mouth- hElP!). i start to get flashbacks to a few summers ago when i met someone named sage.

[🪴]

sun:*looks for new clothes to buy*

???: this would look cute on you.

sun: huh!? who said that!?

???: me!

sun: who are you?

sage: my name is Sage! yours?

sun: mine is sunrise.

sage: your really cute<3

sun: *blushes* hehe...thanks!

nobody: sage and sun loved to hangout everyday and became close friends. after awhile of knowing each other, sage asked sun to be his bf, sun said yes and they both started dating. intill something went wrong.

sun: *opens door* babe im home!~

sun: *walks into bedroom*

sun: I-...

sage: UH! S-SUN! I-...

random girl: uh sage bb? who is this?

sun: cheater.....

sun: *leaves*

sage: SUNRISE!- Im sorry i- *sighs*

nobody: after awhile after sun found out sage was cheating on him he stayed in a rented room for a bit intill he finally got the energy to go back to sages house and get his stuff to move back home. 

[🪴]

"sun? you alright?" moon said climbing down. "whos sage? tell me please." he said as i stood there in shock with tears in my eyes. moon started to hug me as i explianed who sage was. "s-sage was m-my ex b-boyfriend.....i came h-home to him c-cheating on me with a random g-girl..." i said sobbing alot. moon took my phone and looked at the message as i was curled in a ball crying with a pillow.

Moons POV:

i grabbed suns phone looking at the message sage sent. it read 'hey sunshine....its been a while since we saw eachother huh...? me and *insert girls name* are falling apart....i was wondering if...you wanted to get back together...? what do you say?' i got a little mad at the point he called sun 'sunshine' i desided to reply with a rude comment. 'fuck off. sun already has someone now. Leave. Him. Alone.' i replyed. 'who is this!? I WANT MY SUNSHINE!' he replyed back. i desieded to block him on all contacts on suns phone and went to hug sun. i heard him crying a lot which got me feeling bad. "shh...its okay...he wont bother you anymore. i hope..." i said hugging him from behind as we both fell asleep.

*next morning*

Suns POV:

i woke up with moon hugging me and dry tears all down my face. "moon....wake uppp.." i said tapping his shoulder. "h-huh..?" he says waking up. "its saturday!" i said jumping out of bed getting dressed. "why are you so happy?-" he asked me. "on saturdays its my only time i can see my sister!" i said jumping up and down. "you have a sister?" he asked me. "uh- yeah? i said to him. "can i....meet her?" he asked me. "OFC!! you need to make better friends then just roxy and monty!" i said to him. "your my friend tho?" he said to me. "oh! well then! NEW FRIEND!" i said grabbing him for a big hug. "heh- stop." he said serious. "okay sorry." i said letting go. we both walked outside and went to moons car(pertend he can drive lol). as we got in he asked me "wheres your house?". i had to think for a tiny bit intill i knew. "###### st." i said. we drove to the house and parked in the driveway. i knocked on the door as my sister opened it. "Sunrise! i was hoping you were coming!" she said as we walked inside. "ooo~ you must be moondrop!" she said as i put my coat away. "uh yeah. i am. whats your name?" he asked her. "my name is sasha! my bother talks about you all the time~" she said nugging his shoulder. "wha!? sasha!" i said blushing crazy. "to be honest- we did fuck once." moon said. "MOON!!" i said flustered as hell. "WAIT REALLY!!? whos top whos bottom!?" sasha says. "not now!" i said flustered.

Sasha POV:

did my brother really have sex with a boy he only knew for a while!? damn...IM GONNA BE A AUNT! maybe- hopfully.

Moons POV:

after sun cooled down a bit sun and sasha sat donw to talk for a bit as i looked around the house. i walked to some photos of suns family and they were.....not normal. in the photos it only had sun, his sister and his dad, no mother. only photos that looked really old had a woman that looked like sun. i was going to go ask sun if the woman was suns mother when the doorbell rang. "whos that?" i heard sun ask. "well....an old friend of ours.." she said opening the door. as me and sun were confused she opened the door to find....sage.

Suns POV:

"s-sage..." i said hugging moon. "sunny!" sage said running to hug sun. moon stopped him. "dont. FUCKING. touch. him." moon said standing infront of me. "oh...its you. the one who texted me saying your suns." sage said with a annoyed/pissed face. "well i am~ so fuck off." moon said inches away from his face. i was about in say something intill sage kissed moons lips. we all stood in silence. moon pushes sage away. "DUDE WTF! JUST BECAUSE I SAID SUN WAS MINE DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN GO FOR ME!?" moon said backing away with me. "oh come on~ i need someone to date me~ him or you~" he said looking at me and moon. "NO ONE IS DATING YOU!" sasha says pushing sage out the door with a broom. "bye-bye bitch." she says before slamming the door. "GIRL BOSS!" i said hugging my sister. "haha!" she said as i tickled her. before i was gonna say something moon picked me up and kissed me. "what was that for?" i asked. "to get the sage kiss off of my lips~" he said with a flirty tone as i was just blushing. "get a room!" my sister yelled. "s-sasha!" i said looking at her. "oh! i have a question!" moon said putter me down. "yeah moony?" i said in question. "do you both have a mother?" moon asked. me and sasha stood in slience. "we did....but she passed away when we were 6..." i said as i started crying as sasha rubbed my back hugging me. "oh! im sorry for bringing her up-" moon said hugging me. "its okay..." i said. "even if it was a long time ago he has not got over it yet..." sasha says to moon. after that we sat down and talked for a before me and moon went back to the school. "BYE SASHA!!!" i yelled. "BYEEE!!" she yelled back. we left driving back. "heh- you guys are inseprable." moon says laughing a bit. "we are twins what do you expect!" i said back. i went on my phone to block sage from ever texting me ever again. i looked to see that he was already blocked on everything. i knew moon did it right after i checked. 'heh....moony...' i thought to myself as we drove back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

poor sun!! FUCK YOU SAGE! anyways hope you enjoyed! this story gave me a warm feeling!

1239 words