💙Sick Day💙

fluff

sick sun

nice moon

CUTE IN MY OP

-----------------------------------------------------

Moons POV:

when i woke up from sleeping a saw sun next to me and felt...warm? "hey sun? why do you feel so warm?!" i said feeling his forehead as he woke up. "o-oh....i think i h-have a f-fever.." he said looking away. i checked his temp and it was sure he has a favor. "okay well....here." i said giving sun some food, blankets, humidifier and some tissues. "i will drop your homework off. you stay here and relax. call me if you need me." i said tossing his phone to him. "w-wow! there was n-no need for t-this! t-tha- *ACHO!!* thanks!" he said as i left nodding. 

*7:35AM class Period 2*

as writing started i got a *buzz* on my phone to see sun was calling me. "uh miss! can i please take this?" i asked the teacher. "okay moondrop. be fast." she said caring on the class as i ran out.

(M):sun!? whats wrong!?

(S):.....

(M):sun...?

(S):.........................

(M):sun answer me. i'm worried about yo-

(S):*crying*

(M):sun! are you okay!?

(S):I hate t-this!! i felt like i w-was gonna p-puke but i c-cant! i'm s-scared!!

(M):okay....i will ask the teacher if i can leave early to see you.

(S):T-Thanks....

*Hangs up*

i walked back into class and went to the teachers desk where she was sitting. "Miss..can i leave early? someone needs me..." i asked. "ooooo~ moondrops got his BOYFRIEND to take care of!~ how about WE go and help!!" some girls in the class said and started laughing. some kids in my class had a 'crush' on sunrise, but i could see why...adorable, funny, pretty fluffy hair...oh shit i'm zooming out. "girls stop it! and moondrop, sure thing. your homework is page 482 in the studying book." she said as i agreed and left. i always liked her, she was so kind. oh shit sun!

*Dorm 7:47AM*

"SUNRISE!!!" i yelled seeing him in the bathroom. "m-moon..." he said clearly crying in pain. "are you okay!?" i asked hugging him. "i cant do it...h-help..?" he asked as i started to rub his back. sun started to take deep breaths and puked shorty after. "ughhhhh....!" he wined. "see? much better." i said as he looked at me in a 'what the fuck' face, i just laughed. "can you s-stay in case i need you again?" he asked me. "sure. but i need to go ask the teachers what other homework i have first." i said as he nodded and i left.

Suns POV:

moon did really care about me...it was so sweet! but i did not want him caring about me too much...i don't want him feeling like i was taking advantage of him. a few minutes after he came back with chica, freddy, roxy and monty. "they wanted to check on you- and roxy and monty followed." moon said as freddy and chica hugged me tight. "sunrise!! are you okay!? dose anything hurt!!!" chica asked looking all over me. "wait- did he get you...pregnant?- i mean you both are loud in bed. sooo-" chica asked pointing to moondrop as we both blushed. "w-what! no! i hope- b-but i'm okay!" i said and we cooled down. "few! i was about to kill him! but never mind." freddy said as we all looked at him. "what? i told him to not hurt sunrise. and him being sick is hurting him that would be his problem for it. i have my rights." freddy said as we all laughed besides moon. "crazyy-" moon said as freddy glared at him. "okay you both! stop-" roxy said grabbing everyone out of the room besides me and moondrop. "we will let you both be alone!" she said as the door closed. now me and moondrop were in the room together.

Moons POV:

when roxy left with everyone besides me and sun he looked scared a bit. "hey? you okay bay? you know i would never hurt you." i said as he looked at me with a 'really dude?' face. "that's not how it was when we first met." he said as i chuckled a bit. 

*Time skip Night time*

i was finishing my last part of homework for math and sun was sleeping next to me. i looked over too him and he looked adorable. i put the finished work down and tucked in next to my sunshine..hm, 'sunshine'...i like that nickname. when i was sure we were both cozy i fell asleep next to him.

god he is amazing...

-------------------------------------------------------------

fuck i'm sleepy!!

also guys i need people to RP with in an app called "lobby" 

i RP as moondrop and i know a few others that also RP as FNAF SB.

so if you wanna RP my user is "Daycare_Moon"

766 words