💙stay with me..🖤

cussing

grammer mastakes(i try to fix as much as i can)

flirty moon(again)

----------------------------------------------------

Moons POV:

an hour passed and sun was still in the room with the nurse. as i was thinking to myself on what was happening in there i saw the door open, it was chica and freddy. "why are you two here..?" i ask them kinda mad to see them. after i said that sentence freddy grabbed me by the neck slaming me to the wall. "what the FUCK did you do to sunrise..." freddy says to me pissed. "i did nothing...it was roxy and monty.." i said kinda crying still. freddy let go and said sorry to me. "do you.....care for him..?" chica asked me. "uh...i dont know....other was around i think.." i said trying to hold my tears in. chica hugged me as freddy sat down. even if they only knew sun for a day now, they were the only two people that like how kind he is..i guess they can add me in to. 

*time skip to the end of the day*

me, freddy and chica fell asleep and woke up when it was dark. i saw the nurse walk out of the room with sun with a lot of bandages on him and a bit of dry blood as he was stumbleing with the help of the nurse. we all ran to sun giving him lots of hugs. "h-hey guys...." sun says confused and tired. as freddy and chica are talking with the nurse i just shower sun with hugs. "hehe! since when did you care?" he asks me. "since now~" i said kissing his forhead. sun started to look down blushing. "hehe...to early?~" i said picking him up brital style. he was crazy blushing as i was a little flustered. i desided to bring him to the dorms to let him take a rest.

Suns POV:

as moon brings me to the dorm i cant help but blush. when we got to the dorm moon put me into bed and sat next to me reading a book intill i fell asleep. *time skip 20 mins* 

20 minutes passed and i was still awake barly tired. moon looked over to me and said "not tired huh?" i noded as he put his book down and put my head on his lap. "im not that good at this....but if it makes you sleep....i will try.." he says to me as im confused. he starts to stroke my nose with his pinky softly as i blush a bit. he starts to take deep breaths in a way of telling me to do the same, then he starts to sing a song.

"Days seem sometimes as if they'll never end
Sun digs its heels to taunt you
But after sunlit days, one thing stays the same
Rises the moon
Days fade into a watercolour blur
Memories swim and haunt you
But look into the lake, shimmering like smoke
Rises the moon
Oh-oh, close your weary eyes
I promise you that soon the autumn comes
To darken fading summer skies
Breathe, breathe, breathe
Days pull you down just like a sinking ship
Floating is getting harder
But tread the water, child, and know that meanwhile
Rises the moon
Days pull you up just like a daffodil
Uprooted from its garden
They'll tell you what you owe, but know even so
Rises the moon
You'll be visited by sleep
I promise you that soon the autumn comes
To steal away each dream you keep
Breathe, breathe, breathe
" he sings. as he sang the song i fell asleep to his calming voice.

Moons POV:

after i finished the song i saw sun sound asleep on my lap. "adorable.." i said blushing a bit. i put the covers on him as i also fell asleep with his head still on my lap. 

i think i started to like him...a lot....

----------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO!

sorry for the short chapter :')

makes me feel single-

anyways i will start to do more on my sunrise x moondrop story(not this one the otherone) more now. BUT THIS AU IS MAKING ME CRY!

i need to find the right moment to but smut in....

PS. i was gonna make this story smut but instead i made it kinda sad but fluff as well<3

679 words