🖤caught...🖤

moon and sun agust?

a bit of fluff but i did not add hearts

oh no! our friendship! its broken!( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Suns POV:

a few weeks passed with the same stuff. school starts, we go to classes, i get beat up by the bullies, me and moons 'thing', and then the day ends. i feel like im in a loop or something. 

*Time 10:30-lunch*

as i walked to lunch with moon we talked for a bit about this week. "remember when mr. staike said 'you cant leave the room untill the bell rings' and you rang the bells on your rist!" moon says as we both laugh. "wait! wait! remember when tina was bragging that she was so smart and you yelled 'WHO ASKED!!'!!!" i said as we both died laughing. we arrived in the lunch line an talked and laughed as we got our food. "well i have to go. cya darling~" he said in a teasing matter walking off. i blushed slightly as i sat down with chica and freddy. "FREDDY! where were you last night! i could not find you!" chica said worried. "i was with monty!-" he said blushing. "wait. aint he your bully?" i said as me and chica looked at the now red freddy. "w-well yeah! he is...b-but! we got drunk and uh....k-kissed..." he said blushing so much. as me and chica were asking so many questions we got interuppet by a mic on the stage. we saw the principle on the stage about to say something. "as we all know...there was a party last night outside the dorms, no one of staff aloud this party so i need to know who started it. speak up now or else." he said in the mic not pleased. the whole lunch room was quiet intill someone spoke up. "it was me..." the person said. we all took our eyes to the person who spoke up. they had while hair, red eyes, bunny ears, a messy looking outfit looking like someone made it one stich at a time and a blue bow on their neck. "whats your name young lady?" he said looking at her. "vanny.." she said kinda pissed. "well vanny...why did you start a party without permission..?" he asked her. "well...i had my eyes on 2 students in this cafe...named..i dont know...sunrise and moondrop....?" she said looking right at both of us one by one. "what about them?" he asked. "moondrop.....is a bully to sunrise.....and sunrise and moondrop....are in a relationship...." she says as the whole cafe looks at me AND moon. "what? what does that have to do with anything?" he asked vanny girl. "i wanted to see if it was true....so i set the party up to catch them in the act.....bye" she says walking off with a sassy look. i ran out of the cafe crying and ran to the dorm. 

Moons POV:

as the vanny person exposed me and sun, he ran out of the lunch room crying. the whole cafe laughed at sun crying as roxy and monty looked at me. "what.." roxy said looking at me in the eyes. "w-well i-" i said getting cut off by monty slamming the table. "we will talk later....now go get your boyfriend.." he said being serious. i ran off to find sun knowing where he would be. i walked to the dorm we shared to hear loud smashed and yelling. i got worried and opened the door to see sunrise smashing our stuff everywhere. "S-SUN!? w-wha!" i get cut off AGAIN with him crying on the bed. i walked over and hugged him tight. "hey....its okay....its not your fault..." i said as the room went quiet. after a bit of silence he slaps me across the face. "what was that for!?" i asked as he pushes me away from the hug we were in. "I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE! LEAVE!" he said screaming at me. "I- sunny....I-" i get cut off AGAIN AGAIN by sun. "GET. THE. FUCK. OUT! I HATE YOU!!" he said in a serious tone. i felt hurt from what he said and just left slamming the door.

Suns POV:

moon slammed the door and left as i was pretty upset on what i said to him. i layed down crying for a few hours. 

*Time 11:00PM*

i woke up to see moon not in bed as i heard loud sounds from the bathroom. i walked over to hope to find moondrop. i knocked on the door as it was locked. "h-hello..? m-moon..?" i said with no reply back. i tried again but a bit more serious. "moon. is that you?" i still go no reply back. i tried again but yelling. "MOONDROP! this is not FUNNY!" i got a reply back that time. "go away....you obviously dont want to see me..." he said as i heard a bit of crying. i sat with my back at the door as he did the same. i took some deep breaths before i spoke. "look.....im so, so, SO sorry on what i said earlier.....it was....wrong....and unesseary.....im sorry....." i said trying to hold back tears but they slipped out. it was silent for a little while as i heard and felt the door open, moondrop then walked out as i got up and showered him with kisses and hugs. "moony im so so so so so so soooo sorry!!! please forgive me..." i said sobbing. "its okay sunshine....i know you did not mean it.." he said kissing my cheek. "can we cuddle...?" i asked as he nodded and we climbed into bed to sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have school tomorrow sadly so idk if i will get part 2 up :')

also i feel like doing another human AU with sun and moon ship-

also PLEASE GIVE ME OTHER SHIPS CAUSE IDK WHATELSE TO WRITE SHIPS ABOUT.

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

966 words