💛Surprise..?💛

request by Bryanxmoltenforlife not surprised for the request lol

horny moondrop

sun in a- yeah...just read to see.

and this is also i skipped the whole week cause i have....other plans....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Suns POV:

YES IT WAS SATURDAY!! sadly my sister could not hangout today since she was with her friends, which i hangout with also but mostly my sister(human eclipse and my SB OC miday). it was boringggg!!! moondrop, monty and roxy had to stay with the reading teacher for a make-up test since they all got an 45-68, which was not good for their grades- but it was nice to see them making it up! "HEY SUNN!!!" i heard a voice behind my door that sounded like chica? why was she here? better not be something shitty. "chica? why are you here? i thought you would be out at the music store to get the new guitar. freddy, monty, chica and roxy all wanted to start a band, and hopeful they could make it a job after high school! good that they don't need any music tips. they are SO good! "Oh! that! well the guitar i want is not in yet. so i have to wait till next week!!" she said kinda winey. "bummer-" i said as she agreed. "i also got this outfit for you and moons 'fun time' haha!" she said laughing a bit. "ughh! what is it?-" i asked as she walked in with the outfit. "its a maid dress!!" she said pulling out a classic maid dress with what looked to be the whole set. "i'm not wearing that when moon is around- he will get TOO horny." i said as she sighed. "just try it on first." she said as i took the dress to put it on.

*2 minute time skip*

i came out of the bathroom with the whole set on, i looked stupid. "awe! moon will love this!~" she said as i blushed. suddenly the dorm door opened and it was moondrop, but he just stood and blushed at me and chica ran out. "M-MOONDROP!! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!" i yelled in panic.

*a few minutes before*

Moondrops POV:

the studying session was almost over, and i can finally go see my beautiful sunny~. i felt pretty horny from the fact me and sun have not fucked in a while, i wanted to get back to it. right as i was day dreaming of all naughty things i could do to my sunshine the timer ran and we left giving the test papers to our teacher. "YES!! that was such a boring session!!" roxy grunted as me and monty laughed. "what are you two doing today?" i asked as they blushed. "well- me and roxy are going on a double date with freddy and chica." monty said as i looked to the ground. "i have to take sun on a date sometime- like all we done was fucked! THAT'S IT!" i said as they laughed. "well you care for him too much man! its kinda TOO gay!" roxy said as i rolled my eyes. we all walked to our dorms to drop each other off, first roxy than monty and last me. i heard sounds inside the room which sounded like...sun and chica? i opened the door to see a running chica and a sexy sun, damn he looked hot. "M-MOONDROP!! IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!" he yelled as i felt my boner grow feeling like it was gonna ripe my pants(idea from picture on twitter). "my, my~ look what we have here~" i said as i got closer to him. "d-do you have a b-boner!? wow your horny~" he said slipping a flirty tone out. "help me get rid of it?~ slut~" i said as he agreed. he kneel on the bed as i stood in front of him pulling my full size out. "suck~" i said as he did as told. "mmm~ you like t-that slut~ more horny than m-me~" i said as he kept sucking blushing mad. soon enough i came inside his mouth as he swallowed it. "a-are we d-done..?" he asked as i looked at him. "do you want it to be over?" i said as he shook his head. "okay then. lay down." i said as he did. i took off the shorts he had on under to reveal his dick and put his legs over my shoulders as my dick was up to his hole. "Ready?~" i said as he thought for a second. "y-yes, put it i-in~" he said as i did just that. "A-aH~" sun moaned with a bit of a voice crack. i started thrusting in and out at a pretty fast pace. "h-harder!~" he moaned as i went slower. "i like it when you beg~ beg bitch~" i said as he looked mad a bit. "u-use me daddy~ use me l-like the t-toy i am!~ i w-wanna feel you i-inside me~" he begged which turned me on......A LOT. i went a very fast and hard paste as the room filled with slaps, grunts and moans. "A-AHH!~~~ M-MOONDROP!~ T-TO F- AH!~ FAST!~" sun moaned out almost screaming. "shh! be quiet! the dorms are FILLED with students!" i said trying to be quiet also. after a few more trusts i came inside sun and he came on the dress and myself. we cleaned everything up and watched a movies for the rest of the day. best day ever.

BONUS

Montys POV:

as me, roxy, freddy and chica were walking back from out double date we heard slaps, moans and grunts from what seemed to be sun and moons dorm. roxy and me just laughed as freddy and chica pulled us away tramitized. they really are deeply in love.

--------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO!!

thank you for the request! i like writing this type of stuff.

bye!<3

958 words