💙Babysitting💙

kids

Smoking(durning moons POV #1)

babysitting is like taking care of kids like the canon sun and moon do so- WHY NOT DO A BABYSITTING JOB!?

moon family reveal

stressed sun? idk.

--------------------------------------------

Suns POV:

as the week went by it was finally sunday, another painful day tomorrow. i was making my way down to breakfast i saw chica and freddy already walking down so i ran to catch up with them. "Hey guys!" i said before falling on my face. "ooo..sun! are you okay?" chica asked me as freddy stood there trying not to laugh. "freddy don't laugh! and yes chica im okay." i said getting up. "oh sun! chica was saying how you and moon fucked last night. is that true?" freddy asked as i stood blushing. "freddy! i told you not to say anything!" chica said. "w-well we did....sometimes i wanna top him.." i said thinking a bit. "nah man. your to soft, anyways lets get down i bet are partners are already down there!" chica said as i felt attacked.

*Time skip on walk(im doing scrach art as i do this with sayings of every fnaf SB person as i write this lol.)*

"Good Morning Everyone!!!" i yelled to everyone sitting down(five nights at freddys on yt saying for their sunrise). "hey." they all said back. they were all doing somthing. roxy was on her phone, monty was fixing up a gold club thinking he was gonna use it and moon was reading while eating a apple. "can you three actually pay attention to us!" chica said as they all put their things down. "chica?" roxy asked her. "yes hun?" she answered. "can we go to the arcade today? as a date..?" she asked her. "omg yes!!" chica said as they both left. *Ding*. we all turned our heads to moondrop as his phone made a ding sound. "*mumbleing* ah!" moondrop said. "whats wrong?" i asked him. "i forgot i half to babysit my little brother today! i have NOTHING!!" he said worried. "i have some children stuff back at my dorm. wanna use some?" i asked him. "why do you- nevermind. yes please." he said storming up to the dorms as i followed. "BYE MONTY AND FREDDY!!!" i yelled out. 

*At dorm*

"why do you have so much child shit! YOUR IN HIGH SCHOOL!?" he asked as i pulled out A LOT of children stuff. "i like using them when i'm bored!" i said to him. "hey wanna come with me? i could use some help with....crazy." he asked me. "crazy? your brothers name is crazy!" i laughed. "what!? no! his name is xavier you dumbo!" he said to me. 

*At the house*

"my family LOVES space- act normal please?" moon asked me. "fine i will. but you owe me one if this goes to crazy!" i told him. "Deal" he said before the door opened. "Hello moo- oh! moondrop! you never said you were bringing a cute boy over~" a girl said. "yeah yeah! shut up. hes taken." moondrop said walking in pushing the girl. "Moon! that's not nice!" i said running to him. "oh relax! shes my older sister. i can push her all i want." he said as the girl started speaking again. "oh yeah! i have always been better than you!" she bragged. "oh for fucks sake! YOUR ONLY 3 YEARS OLDER THAN ME!! no need to fucking be a brat about it!" he said pissed as they both looked away from each other. "Moondrop! no swearing in my house!" an older woman said. his sister looked like moondrop but with white hair and tiny bit of blue on the ends with black, she had red eyes like moon and wore stars all over herself. his mother looked had black hair and some white, she also had blue eyes. his family looked alike! "moon! moon!" a little boy said running to him. "hey sport! i'm here after a few months, haha!" moon said hugging his little brother. his brother had blue hair like moons and some black at the ends, and had blue eyes with a bit of red. moon looked so soft when with his family....it made me cry!!